{| - 5 - |}

Whoo~ Part 5!
*mario voice* Here we go~!

You liking it so far?

~Glitch
_______

{Jason's POV}

I looked out the window, the rain softly plinking against the glass. The trees swayed back and forth, and the leaves were blown off the branches. My attention was snapped away from the outside world when the principal calmly said my name. Only then did I remember I was sitting in his office, him staring at me and my parents fidgeting in chairs beside me.

"Jason Universe," he spoke lowly. "I understand that you are in the second grade. You have excellent grades; all A's. You stay after school for science club. You stay after school to help clean up the library. You even volunteer to help out and support out special eduaction students. You have many friends of your own. You come in early and stay late after school to help teachers. You are one of my favorite students at Somerset Elementary, and I'm not really allowed to have favorites. Though, I could have never imagined you of all students, would get into major trouble, let alone a fight."

I sat in silence, and glanced over at my parents, then back down at my hands. They were bruised and had bandages over them to stop my knuckles from bleeding. I got a flashback from earlier that day.

{Flashback}

It was reccess, and I was behind the school sitting on the metal bench burried deep in a book as always. The sky was a dark cloudy shade and didn't seem friendly, and assumed we all would go in soon once it had started to sprinkle. The bench was hidden behind the corner of the school, and no one really came to bother me unless it was my friends coming to drag me away from my personal library and with them to play basketball. Though, they know how much I like to read so most times they leave me be.

That afternoon, however, three guys came up to me, and took my book out of my grasp. "Hey!" I said, but then quickly quieted once I had realized it was the three guys that had usually bullied me along with Ty and Sky. Their names were Nathan, Tray, and Cade.

"Well, what do we have here?" Cade asked, leader of his friend's group. "Why do you have this trash?"

I sighed softly. "It's my library book," I mumbled. I stood up and tried to snatch it back from him. He pulled away, dangling it out of my reach.

"It's my library book~" Tray whined, mocking me. The three snickered as they smirked at me.

"Where are the other loosers?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, where are those other freaks? You hang around them too much. Then again, you do belong in a freak show," Cade added. I remained calm, trying to ignore them. They normally always had a go at me, though I was almost used to it now. I could never figure out whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, though. I didn't answer the question.

"Hey, idiot! I'm talking to you!" Cade growled. I didn't answer still. "Fine then, maybe you'll cry like a baby at this." Just then, he opened the book and started to rip out the pages out.

"H-Hey!"I squealed, my bright blue eyes going wide. I repeatedly tried to grab the book back from him as he kept tearing pages out. "Stop! Stop it! It's not mine! It belongs to the library! Stop it!" I kept yelling at them as my eyes watered. After a while Cade threw the book onto the ground in front of me, the three of them laughing at me. I knelt down on my knees and looked over the book. Most of the pages were torn out, and the remianing pages were either ripped or bent and folded. My cheeks and tips of my ears flushed and heated up from embarrasment and slight anger.

"Awww~, is someone upset~?" Nathan cooed, and ripped up some free papers into even smaller pieces. My bottom lip trembled and my vision blurred with tears as I quickly picked up the pieces. I shoved every part of the book I could pick up into my bookbag.

I was about to run off to go find the protection of Mitch and Jerome when Cade grabbed his arm and pulled me back, pulling my bookbag off of me and threw it away, and then shoved me to the ground. I winced and looked up at him. "You never answered my question, you stupid freak!" he growled at me. "Where are your other friends?!"

"Well, we already know where one of them is . ." Tray muttered and smirked at me. I managed to stand back up without them pushing me back down again. "Sky has been missing for way too long. What has it been? About four months now? I heard he just ran away. He couldn't take how annoying you all were."

"I heard that he was killed. At least that's what all the evidence points to." Cade mentioned. I had stiffened when they mentioned Sky.

"Shut up. That's not funny. He's most likely in danger." I growled, suddenly becoming really angry.

"Hate to break it to you, but he's dead. Gone forever. Good thing too." Cade continued, noticing that topic was getting under my skin.

"I said shut up!" I glared at them.

"I even heard his mom killed him! I mean, no one loved him anyways." Nathan commented.

"That's true. Good thing he's gone too. God, if I were Sky I would've ended it already!" Cade said.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I screamed, my hands clenching into fists.

"Yeah, Sky is dead. He won't ever come back. He's a screw up just like his family, and he is better off dead. I and very glad to have him gone, and you know, I'm pretty sure no one else cared about that stupid freak. He deserved to die, that fre--" Cade rambled on, but I cut him off by punching him straight in the face. Cade doubled back, holding his nose after wincing.

I was shaking by now out of anger, glaring at the three. I didn't care I would get in trouble. It was worth punching this guy in his face. Cade looked back at me in fury. Nathan and Tray stood there dumbfounded at what had happened, but Cade continued on. His nose was actually bleeding, and blood dribbled down his lip and there was blood on his hand. To get back me, he punched me in the face too, and I stepped back in pain, holding my mouth. I pulled my hands away, seeing crimson. He had busted my bottom lip. I ran at him and knocked him down to the ground, and soon enough we were on top of each other. We rolled around in the dirt and shouted and kicked and fought and punched.

   It was all a blur. People had come to pull us apart. One of the PE coaches had hold of my arms and I struggled to get out of his grasp. I cried hard as I fought, eventually calming down and stood there and cried. Nathan and Tray had disappeared, but Cade was being held back by the other PE coach. Cade had bruises all along his face and had a black eye. His nose and lip were bleeding too. He was also crying. I had just about the same injuries but wasn't as banged up. I had gotten Cade back. I was satisfied.

{Flashback End}

   I snapped back to reality and looked at the principal and my parents again. My parents and principal talked for a while, and he had finally made the decision I would receive a four day suspension from school, and on top of that I was grounded for two weeks. I didn't care though. It was all worth it.

   Before I left I had asked the principal if I could return my now beaten up library book since I wouldn't be at school for a while, and he agreed that it was fine. I had dropped it off at the library and the librarian was furious at its condition. I must've apologized a hundred times and I promised I would pay her back and but her two more copies of the same book once I had returned. She had seemed to calm down and took the book from me, putting it on her counter.

   I left after saying goodbye and saying sorry one last time. I thought over my fight with Cade and thought about the conditions he was in. "Yep, definitely was worth it," I muttered and grinned to myself.

[Word Count 1461 Words]