A Drunken Mistake - beeyotch

"It was just one night... One night that ruined the years we shared. One night that ruined the forever we're about to build."

--

Status: Completed

Genre: General Fiction, Romance, Drama, Short Story

Review: Never have seen a story in Wattpad na nauna ang Epilogue. I've been reading Wattpad through the years and I gotta say that this is really unique.

I can feel the effort and uniqueness the author wants to do. Iniisip ko nga kung paano nya nagawa nang hindi malilito ang reader. Because she pulled it off well. There are risks in making a story in that particular organization. I can't say it's perfect, but it's a success definitely. Props to the author of this that I really love, it was a challenge for everyone else.

beeyotch is an expert to heartbreaking stories. This one was painful too. There was a mystery creeping in the book- wondering how and why things happened. Afterall, the epilogue was the start of the book. 

This will teach you about relationships and what you can sacrifice. The benefits of learning from mistakes and enduring the pain. Maybe you didn't mean something to do, but the consequences or aftermath are gonna be the hardest. Sakit para kay ategirl. Very recommended 'to.