Forbidden Dangerous Love (Narcissa and Lucius fan fiction)

This story is being written to show that there is more to Harry Potter and that there is more than one story to tell. Narcissa Black and Lucius Malfoy are a famous couple in the wizarding world so i have wrote a story about how they became a couple and will remain in love for ever. The Black family and the Malfoy family in my story are rivals and Narcissa and Lucius's love would be forbidden and dangerous. So i hope you enjoy my story of how the malfoy family started. xxxx

Chapter 1: in the beggining, getting to hogwarts:

it was the start of a brand new year at hogwarts and i was really excitted, mainly because then i could get away from my vile family. i do love my family, but i just cant stay around them for long. i was walking down diagon alley when i heard someone shouting out

" NARCISSA ! " i turned around hoping that it was maybe dawn, helen or jenifer but to my suprise it was rubus hagrid the most caring loving half giant you will ever know.

"HAGRID !!, i missed you" i shouted running towards him. people were looking at me knowing that i was in slytherin and came from an evil family, and i am sure they were thinking why the hell does somebody in slytherin love hagrid and why does hagrid love her !! well the answer is because im not like everybody else in slytherin, yes i am evil sometimes but most of my best friends are in gryffindore and also i do not hate muggle borns which to my family are called mudbloods and are the scum of the earth. i have been brought up all my life to be evil and horrid but i no longer listen to my parents because they kind of have there own temperary cell in azcoban every year because they commit every wizarding crime you could think of. as i got closer to hagrid he started to smile at me as he opened his arms for a hug.

" how was your summer narcissa?" he asked whilst grabbing me tight.

" it was better than i expected"

"good that is grand to hear" he said finaly letting go. we both walked down the road passing beautiful shops and stalls selling useful items for the new school year.

"so where are you going" he asked

" gringots, to get some money for the new year"

"alright then i will see you on the boats up to hogwarts later then" he gave me another hug and walked away in the opposite direction. later on when i had finished at the bank and had also picked up my new school books i made my way to the hogwarts express on platform 9 3\4 to school. i piled my suitcases on the trolly and ran through the wall between platforms 9 and 10. there was grey smoked surrouning the train station with parents saying goodbye to there children knowing that they are not going to see them for a long time and getting all emotional. i was starting to get upset because my parents have no interest in saying goodbye to me or my sisters bellatrix and adromeda. i was looking around for people i know then suddenly a massive crowd of nearly my whole year group came running towards me smiling, it was the greatest feeling to know that they were happy to see me and that they missed me over the holiday. my best friend lilly in gryffindore gave me a massive hug asking about my summer. i turned around to see who was behind me and it was lucius malfoy so i quickly turned away,  and walked in the opposite direction. his family were looking at me to see wether my parents were there. i was releaved that my parent wern't here anymore. we all boarded the train and i was in a small compartment with lilly evans, james potter, arthur weasley,molly prewett, frank longbottom and serius black my cousin. we were talking the whole time about how we are going to traumatise the first years, we all created new spells over the holidays and the best one was franks, he created a spell to give the first years some nightmares about specific people of our choice, obviously it will be a teacher that will be picked.

"anything from the trolly dears?" we heard a little old lady say quietly standing by the door. then something else drew our attention, a trolly full up of georgeous sweets and chocolate. Our eyes lite up.