Skullhead ~Chapter 7~

so first things first, special thanks to MadisonLover10 for helping me find my kick ass book cover! go read her story "Where's The Fun In This Game" its sick! and anther special thanks to RedRobinHood for helping me come up with some ideas!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you guys want to do?" Connor asked me and Aaron.

"Well what is there to do?" I asked walking around the room.

"Not much actually. This school is really boring." Aaron said while playing with a basketball he got from under his bed.

"There's basketball courts here right?" I asked.

"Yeah." Connor said while trying to get some dirt off of his shoes.

"Then let's go play some basketball." I said, taking the ball from Aaron.

"But the teams would be uneven." Connor said with a frown.

"Jace!" Aaron yelled.

"What?" Jace said with a growl.

"Wanna come play some basketball?"

"With her? No way."

"Aww come on man!"

"Just leave it," I said loud enough for Jace to hear. "He's just scared to get his ass kicked by a girl."

Jace came storming out of the bathroom with a scowl on his face.

"Like you could ever beat me." He said while crossing his arms.

"Well come play and we'll see who's better." I said with a smirk.

"Fine." He grumbled while grabbing some shorts off the ground and heading back into the bathroom.

"And that boys, is how you get your way." I said making my way to the door just as Jace came out of the bathroom wearing the shorts he grabbed. "I just gotta go change first so meet me at my room." I said heading out the door.

I made my way up the stairs to my floor and to my room. The whole time I was thinking about how I was going to kick Jace's ass.

"What's the rush?" Jaymee asked watching me hurriedly grab some shorts, a baggy t-shirt and a sports bra. They must have returned while I was in the boys' room.

"Going to play some basketball." I said quickly changing.

Just as I was putting on my basketball shoes the guys walked in the room yelling at me to hurry up.

"Yeah yeah I'm going don't get your panties in a twist." I said throwing my hair up in a ponytail.

As we made our way to the basketball courts we talked about our favourite basketball teams, Aaron- LA Lakers, Connor- Toronto Raptors, Jace- Miami Heat, and me- Chicago Bulls. When we got to the empty courts we made our teams, Aaron and I vs. Jace and Connor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

10 minutes of playing, the score tied at 14 and we were sweating like crazy in the heat already. I had the ball and was dribbling it trying to get past Jace who was defending me. I saw that Aaron was open and passed it to him and then cut in and got the ball again, putting it up for a shot. It went off the back board and in the basket. Yes!

"Time! I need a break!" Connor said hunched over panting like crazy. He looked like he was about to pass out. We walked over and grabbed our water while Jace threw Connor his, who was collapsed in the middle of the court trying to catch his breath.

I chugged about half of my water then poured the rest over my head to cool me off. Jace did the same thing and since he was shirtless, as were Aaron and Connor who all decided it was too hot to play in a shirt, the water started to drip down onto his toned stomach. I guess I was a little busy staring at his 6 pack to realize he caught me checking him out and was currently smirking at me with his eyebrows raised. "Like what you see?" He asked.