Chapter 1: It's true

Chapter 1

"Okay!" Marcus said. I opened the door and walked in with all of them following my lead. I switched on the lights. Indeed it was a beautiful hotel. "Wow. This is a really nice room" John said walking towards an individual room and slumped on the bed. "Beautiful but haunted" Angeline said which made Ashlynn whack the crap out of her. "Guys!" I yelled at them. "I'm going to take a shower" I said feeling all disgusting after a long day.

#########

I changed into fresh new clothes feeling all nice. Suddenly, a shiver ran down my spine. I felt a presence behind me. "Hallucination" I thought to myself. I exited the bathroom abit scared which was really weird because I am not scared of ANYTHING. Never had been never will.

########

The clock struck 2.30 am. "We should get some sleep" Max said,yawning. Angeline,Ashlynn and I shared an individual room while Marcus,Max and John shared another. I switched of the lights. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a scream came from the bathroom. "No! I can't take this anymore!" "I just wanna die!" "STOP IT!" We all woke up in shock. "What the hell was that?!" Ashlynn asked. We slowly walked out our rooms and checked the bathroom in the living room. I guess it wasn't just us who heard it, the boys did too. "I'm scared" Ashlynn said almost crying. "Alexis! Whats that sound?" John asked. "Dude! I'm right here. How on earth would I know??" I said sarcasticlly. The closer we got to the bathroom,the screams grew louder. "Alex! you open it. You're invincible. You aren't scared of anything" Marcus said shivering. I took hold of the handle when I felt something take my hand. I could barely see so I expected it to be Angeline or Ashlynn. I looked around me and found no one next to me. I screamed. That was sooo not me. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" they asked concerned. "No,its nothing" I faked it. I took a deep breath and tried to open the door again. I turned the handle but it wouldn't budge. "It's locked!" I said shivering and immediatly retrieved. We all screamed with fear. I tried opening it again and finally it opened. I switched on the lights and looked around the bathroom. We screamed at the top of our lungs. The large mirror wrote bloody words on it saying Get out of this room before we kill you. "OH MY GOD!" Ashlynn said nearly crying(again). "What the-?" John said. "See,I told you guys 4 was a bad number!" Marcus said. "I regret coming" Max and Angeline said simultaneously. Wait, what did those words mean? Get out of this room before we kill you. The same way we killed ourselves!!

The receptionist wasn't kidding!

=============

A/N:- Vote and comment yo. don't be a silent reader xx

-inspirex18