13 | emergency

Chapter 13: emergency
Emergency: noun; a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
13. Emergency

"Wake up!"

I jolted upwards and hit my head on something hard making me fall back down on the hard floor.

I groaned loudly and rubbed my forehead where it made contact with the mystery object. I cracked an eye open to see Anna guiltily trying to hide the frying pan she used to wake me up-and possibly hit me with.

"Anna, your dead."

She scrambled to get out of Blake's dorm room but ended up settling for hiding behind the laughing Blake.

"Blake help! She's going to shoot me with her gun!" Anna squeaked knowing that I wasn't joking.

I looked at my watch and saw that class had already gone by, making me miss yet another day of lectures. Both a blessing and a curse.

"I'm not going to protect you Anna, you put this on yourself." Blake responded. "Plus, Sam's stronger than me."

I laughed, he finally admitted it.

Anna made a mad dash towards the door and failed to unlock it and get out before Blake came rushing in front of her and blocked the door.

Anna grumbled incoherent words and sat back down on Blake's bed. "No fair." She huffed.

"What's not fair, you slept with Dylan in our room, right next to me!" I yelled, still lying on the floor. I got up and sat on Blake's roommates bed across from her.

"Two vets against one student. So unfair."

Blake laughed and kept his stance next to he door. "Touchè."

When curiosity got the best of me I looked around Blake's room and realized there was football jerseys all over the floor and posters hanging the wall next to the bed I was on with girls and cars on them.

This was definitely not Blake's doing. "Who's your roommate anyway?" I asked.

Anna made a noise when I asked that question and I instantly knew who's bed I was sitting on, jumping up I made a gagging noise and stood up as fast as I could. "You've done it here too!" I yelled.

This time Blake let Anna run out of the room but effectively blocked me from getting out. "Why I outta-"

Blake cut me off by taking my hand and sitting me down on his desk chair. "You need to calm down."

"I cant! That's so nasty!"

"Clarke, your fine. Is not your germs that where shared with Dylan." He commented, almost making me laugh at his choice of words.

"Let's get you it of your pajamas, even though they do look sexy on you and get out of the dorm?"

I looked done and gasped when I realized that I forgot to put a bra on before I stormed down here and he was getting a front row shoe to nipple town.

God damnit.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and effectively got out of the room and into the hallway. I need caffeine, sweatpants and fuzzy socks.

❁❁❁

"When you said that we would get out of the dorms, I didn't think you meant to eat food right next to them."

"I try my best for you Clarke." He joked

I playfully punched him in the shoulder and continued to eat the greatest food god ever created, Panera Mac and Cheese.

Today had been stressful and I was more than happy now that I had my sweatpants, fuzzy socks and army sweatshirt on with a Caribou coffee and Panera goodness.

Best. Day. Ever, well except for this morning, that was gross.

Blake snapped his fingers in form of my face and laughed. "Stop thinking about you know what And calm down, ok?"

I nodded knowing, he was right.

I finished my food and picked up my trash for the trash can. I walked towards it and threw away the wrapper and cup-recycle and being Mother Nature friendly.

I started to walk back when I felt pain in my right arm, shooting from my fingers and shoulders. I hissed and grabbed my arm. Blake noticed and ran up next to me.

"What's wrong? Is it your shoulder again?" He asked worriedly.

I tried to shrug the pain off and not break down in front of him but my chest started to contrite painfully and I couldn't get a full breath of air.

I broke out in a sweat and I almost fell if it weren't for Blake catching me right on time. "Sam, you need to tell me."

"M-my chest. I-it hurts."

He pulled out his phone from his back jean pocket and dialed a phone number...maybe his doctor to ask what was wrong with me?

He was yelling frantically into it and said where we where and the address before telling them that something was wrong.

He looked like his life was turned upside down. Nothing ever happens to me, I have a clear bill of health. It's probably nothing.

I put my arm on his shoulder. "Dude, your overreacting."

He struggled a laugh. "Only you, only you Sam."

I was confused when my legs buckled underneath me and I fell though Blake's arms only the floor. This was by far the worst pain I've ever experienced in my entire life, the pain in my chest was unbearable and I was as dizzy as a herding dog.

Blake's voice was getting faded the longer the pain continued. My vision got blurry and than I saw the red flashes of lights the sirens got louder and louder until I saw people running towards me from the corner of my eye.

They where yelling instructions and forced Blake to move back much to his protests. The put me on a stretcher and shelled me into the ambulance, hooking me up to different machines.

Blake banged on the vehicle as they closed the doors and started to drive towards the hospital.

"Keep your eyes open honey, ok?"

I nodded feebly.

"Alright honey, you'll be okay. You'll be okay."

My limbs turned numb and I was consumed by blackness once again today, not being able to handle the feelings that consumed my body.

The last thing I heard before I complete fell unconscious was the slow whispers of the EMT's around me.

"She's too young." The lady whispered under her breath. "She's too young."

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: y'all are just too great! Love you all!
If you guys have any covers for me, message me (:
🤔Question: what do you want for Christmas?—>
Comment•Vote•Share