Plan A

As we walked for hour's we finally entered some eerie forest. It's not the dark forest from yesterday, but this forest is a little creepy.

It's a little dark but we somehow manage to see after our eye's adjusted from it.

"We're almost there, Jan" the tall kid said while leading the way for us.

"Yeah, we better be careful, Jun and Big sis, we dont know what those big jerk's are capable of" Jan the short kid warned us. They both introduced themselves to me earlier and said that they were 12 years old, I really thought they were 7... I told them my name but they insisted on calling me 'BIG SIS'

Well, it seem's like they know what they're doing so im just right behind them and not talking.

But great! I have no idea on why the hell did I even told them to carry the gold coin's and trying to help them is a bad decision.

I mean what if they'll set me up as bait? Leave me and take the gold coin's? What would happen to me?

Oh of course, i'd kill myself before anybofy else could even kill me!

"We're here" Jun whispered and made us hide behind some tree's. I sneaked a little peak...

"Hahaha! Look at you, being a good girl inside the cage, now that's what I call a good pet!" One of the bandits said while drinking...booze?

I looked at the cage he's facing and saw a little girl with jet black short hair, icy blue eyes, and a crying face.

She's inside the cage...crying...she look's very weak and she has bruises all over...

These bastard's are not human's at all! This is child abuse. It's against the law!

"Jan...I dont think I could hold back anymore...I want to beat him up already." With clenched teeth Jun the taller kid spoke.

"I know Jun...neither can I...but we must not be reckless or sis will be the one who'll perish." Jan the short kid said.

I know how they feel. They're really mad but trying to stop from charging or else itll be the end.

"We need to try and think of a plan. A swift plan" now they're being hasty.

I understand though. If I were in their position, I would show up quickly and massacre those perverted bandit's.

But thank goodness im not that stupid.

"So...whats the plan?" I whispered. Were just a little bit away from the bandits and it'll be bad if we talk out loud.

They both looked at me then at eachother "Im an archer, I can also use my katana but Im mainly bow and arrow" Jun said as he looked at Jan as if they're having a conversation using telekinesis or something.

Wait...do they have one though?! And what the hell is an archer? Does he mean robinhood? Mini- robinhood?

"Im a spellcaster, our twin sister is our healer, and if we go and fight them head on..." Jan trailed off.

"I dont think we'd be able to save our sister if we fight them head on, they could just use our sister as bait again..." Jun added and his facial expression turned to sad again.

Oh c'mon! There's no time to be mellow or else those bandit's will sense us or something.

"It's true that we wont be able to save your sister if we declare war to them. So we need a plan that avoid's getting to that point" I said, trying to sound all cheerful.

The twin's face light up as I said those words. They probably realized something and it make's them want to say 'HELL YEAH!'

"You're correct Big sis, and that's why we do plan A" Jun said with enthusiasm.