What is Happening?

A sigh left my lips as I walked back home from a tiring day at school. It is just so exhausting with all of the testing, studying, and the worst of all homework.

        To be blunt , homework means: Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge. And right now, all I want to do is go home as fast as I can to watch my One Piece.

       'Those guys are lucky they don't have to go to educational prison every single day', sighing I continued to walk home.

        My Nikes tapped against the cold, hard concrete as my small one story house came into view. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with a key I always carry with me.

        " Mom, I'm home!!", I shouted throughout the house," I'm going to be in my room if you need anything!"  I ran, reaching my room, and shutting the door.

" One Piece here I come! Get ready to be binge watched!", I grabbed my laptop. My body sprawled across the bed when the opening started. And I may or may not, have sung along to it.

        Suddenly the screen started glitching, flashing different colors. It almost reminded me of a rainbow.  The light surrounded and engulfed me.

       Right before I blacked out I saw the door slam open to show the worried faces of my mom and my two little brothers. Then everything went black as I lost consciousness into the dark abyss of my mind.

***

        All I saw was darkness and I felt numb for a few moments. My mind stayed in this state until I finally regained my hearing and touch. Faintly, I began to hear voices around me, and they sounded like they were debating something.

          The saltiness of the ocean reached my nose and soothed me at first. Then, it finally got through my head that this wasn't right. My home is miles away from the beach. I decided to keep my (e/c) eyes closed until I figured out where I was, and more importantly, if I can trust those voices.

        " What the hell is a girl doing out here, in the forest, alone?", The young voice held a tone of annoyance to it, "Never mind, let's just leave her, she might be dead anyway."

          Another voice spoke with a worried tone, " We can't just leave her here!!! I can see her breathing! She's not dead." ' Why do all of these voices sound so familiar?', That thought ran through my mind like a freight train.

        " Then why is she sleeping in the ground?", The voice asked bluntly," Is she taking a nap?" I heard something hit on something else, whining was soon followed.

         " Oww Ace!! Why did you hit me!!???"  My (e/c) eyes shot open. The expression I was making was one of complete and utter shock.      

         As much as I was ecstatic that one of my wishes came true, I realized the cold truth. The story or even the characters could change by the slightest thing I did. Hell, even being here could do something. To add on to that, I can't just say," Hey I'm from a different dimension where you guys are fictional characters! Could you help me get back?"

      Immediately, I had to activate my acting.      " Oww my head", I grumbled while my head throbbed," Who are you guys?"

      Then out of nowhere, a certain rubber boy glomped me, while keeping that signature toothy grin on. Glancing down at myself to seemingly brush off some dirt off, and I internally freaked out at the sight of my eight year old self.

        " Hi! I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to be King of the Pirates!!", I smiled softly at him with a gentle smile.

         I sat up and analyzed all of them( Not in that way perverts), when Ace walked up to me and with a scowl plastered on his cute freckled face. Then he plopped right down on a huge boar that surprisingly, I just now noticed.

        " She didn't ask for your dream dumb-ass. The name's Ace", He said looking at my now 8 year old features, his cheeks slowly turning red. Suddenly he twisted his head away from me, avoiding eye contact.

        " Are you sick or something?", I asked concerned. Ace turned even more red as the blood went to his cheeks.

        He snapped and turned to Sabo,"NO I'M NOT SICK!!"

        Sabo started to smirk at Ace as if mentally teasing him about me. " Are you sure it's not a special sickness...hmm" , he teased wiggling his eyebrows until he noticed I was still there," Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sabo. It's nice to meet you." He gave a gentle smile to me and I gladly returned it.

        " My name is (L/N) (Y/N)It's nice to meet you too" , I said while getting up. Suddenly, I feel someone grasping my wrist and pulling me to God knows where.

       I wasn't surprised to see Luffy pulling me towards the mountain. Ace and Sabo picked up the boar with ease as they carried it.

      After a few minutes of running, my legs started to become numb while the soon-to-be Pirate King, Luffy was way too eager to get to where we were going.

      " Hey Luffy, where exactly are we going?", I shakily breathed out.

      "We're going to get this Delicious MEAT to Dadan, so she can cook it for us", His eyes literally turned into stars when he said the word eat and meat together (Haha that rhymed).  I simply nodded in response.

       Dang, now I know how the rest of the Strawhat pirates feel. Exhausted.

      Meeting Dadan and Garp won't be any easier. All of a sudden my heart sunk, I wasn't sure if I was going to see my family again. All I have is time to figure it out.

        I have to focus on the present right now, but my goal now is to get back home to my family, and I will do anything to get them back. Anything. I will even become a pirate, and conquer the RAGING SEAS!