"Jughead Jones, you are one hell of a temptation."

Song: "All Night" by Mishlawi

❄️❄️❄️

|| B. COOPER ||

"Just relax, Juggie."I whispered softly into his ear, placing my hand on my boyfriend's thigh. His hands were clammy, an obvious indication of nervousness. I could feel myself smile at this, knowing that of all things he had to be scared of, he feared this the most. What I am about to say next is terrifying, very much out of my control.

I am bringing the infamous Jughead Jones to dinner with my parents.

Jughead Jones is the leader of the Serpents, a notorious gang located in the Southside of Riverdale. The Southside Serpents, as they like to call themselves, dominated Southside High and every else in the vicinity, but Jughead ruled everything else. Whatever the Serpents do, it was in his name.

And while he may be the biggest criminal of the whole town, he was also the man who made my heart skip a bit, who made butterflies fly in my stomach, who stole my heart without even having to try. It was inevitable, he was inevitable.

It was a scandal for me to be in a relationship with the gang leader of one of the world's most dangerous gangs, but no one had the guts to judge me for it. They knew that if they spoke word against me and my decisions for being with Jughead, he would end them.

I was miss goodie-two shoes, yes, the perfect and good girl next door, and that is exactly why I agreed to join Riverdale High's reach out program to Southside High—a free tutorial from Riverdale's best and brightest. I only wanted to help, to give Southsiders a pat on the back so that they can realize that an education should be prioritized as well.

I didn't mean to look his way, to stare a little bit too long, to exchange words with him, to kiss him in the dark and forgotten janitor's closet that continued to haunt me even up to this very moment. I never meant to be curious, get interested in the dark, brooding, and mysterious aura he had around him, the aura of a bad seed that has invited me in.

But, like I said, he was inevitable.

❄️❄️❄️

Five months ago

"Welcome to Southside High."

Mr. Philipps, head of faculty in Southside High, seemed to be just a tad bit happier than everything else in this school. The walls were vandalized, images of serpents spray-painted onto the dull grey walls. From here it looked like a State prison, even sans metal fence.

"I'm very sorry about the school's appearance, everyone is very well aware that this isn't the kind of environment you all got used to."He sighed softly, looking back at the school with a disappointed face. For today, there were three of us in this program—me, Midge, and Dilton. Riverdale's best and brightest. The two were silent, obviously intimidated by the environment we stood in.

I wanted to speak, but from across the lot I can feel a pair of eyes skewing into me, piercing holes right through me. I wanted to curl up in fear, but I couldn't. I looked around, my eyes suddenly falling to a group of teens by their motorcycles, laughing and smoking and having fun. I saw them, but I didn't care. My eyes were on the raven-haired boy in the middle of the group, arms folded over his chest, staring right at me as he leaned against his motorcycle. I couldn't see his face very clearly, but I could easily tell that he was someone not to mess with.