Madhu and Trishna were walking around sipping on their drinks when two waiters came with food for them. Each gave a plate filled with food to them. They take the food while Trishna frowns and says, "I thought it was a buffet." "It is. Maybe RK asked them to serve us." Madhu says as she watched RK smiling at her. "Yeah!" Trishna agrees and they start eating. 

After having their food they were watching people dancing when RK comes to them. "I hope you enjoyed your food." RK says. "It was awesome." Madhu says "Out of the world." "It was really good." Trishna adds in. "Thank you." RK says beaming seeing Madhu's excitement. "Specially the chicken. My God! I have never had chicken this yummy." Madhu says making RK smile proudly. "Please don't mind her," Trishna says as she turns to Madhu and says in a whisper "It was mutton not chicken." "I know the difference between mutton and chicken." Madhu says rolling her eyes. "The mutton and prawns were good, but the chicken was outstanding." "There was no chicken, Madhu. It was mutton, prawns and lamb." Trishna says embarrassed giving worried glances to RK for Madhu's insult. "And chicken!" Madhu argues. "There was no chicken on my plate!" Trishna tells her. "Maybe, they forgot to serve you chicken." Madhu says frowning, "Is that possible?" she asks RK who was beaming. "I do believe Trishna was not served the chicken." RK informs her. Trishna watches them confused for a second then says "Ewww... That is cheesy and I might add insulting to me." RK grins and says, "I want to say I am sorry but I truly am not." "That is sad that she didn't get chicken. Before it gets over you should give it a try. I would be surprised if there is any left." "I doubt it is going to be there." Trishna says irritated at Madhu, the way Madhu was going on and on about the chicken she wanted to taste it, she LOVED chicken! She LOVED FOOD! Finally, RK decides to clear her confusion, "There was no chicken served at the party." Madhu gives him a weird look and asks shocked "You don't even know what is served at your party?" "Help me Lord!" Trishna says exasperated. She turns to RK who was watching her, "I am going to let you into our family secret. When God gave two daughters to my parents, he decided to give the elder one all the heart and the younger one all the intelligence." Trishna says. RK watches her for some time and starts grinning "I believe we should dance!" "PLEASE!" Trishna agrees. Madhu stood there gawking while RK whisked away her sister to the dance floor. She was hoping to dance with him and he was dancing with her SISTER!!! 

RK was dancing with Trishna. "So you were telling me?" "Madhu is dumb." Trishna says shaking her head. RK starts frowning at her not liking her insult Madhu. "Dumb in a good way." Trishna clarifies seeing his look. "Okay..." RK says willing her to go on. "Hints don't work on her and subtlety never works on her." "Oh!" "I doubt she is going to realize it even if the truth is right on her face. Everything needs to be spelled out for her." Trishna explains. RK remains in thoughts wondering what to do. "If there is anything you want to tell her, I suggest you tell her instead of making chicken curry for her!" RK chuckles hearing that, "She still didn't figure it out huh?" "Trust me, the chicken curry already left her mind." Trishna says while RK's face falls. "Right now she is fuming over the fact that you are dancing with me instead of her." "Really? You think so?" RK asks smiling happily. "You need to make your move fast." Trishna warns him. "What do you think I should do?" RK asks since she seemed to be more perspective than Madhu and she seemed to know Madhu really well. "Just be thankful, I helped you out this much in spite of the fact that you didn't GIVE ME CHICKEN CURRY!" RK looks at her in shock seeing her outrage then he wondered whether she was a foodie like him. He would react the same way if someone didn't give him some food that is supposed to be really good. He would bloody murder! "What are you staring at? DANCE!" Trishna says irritated to the couple dancing next to them staring at her for her outburst. Definitely a foodie, RK decides as he watched her storm off. He turns happily to look for Madhu and then his smile dropped seeing her standing with Sultan. Sultan with his blue eyes and muscles!!!