"You don't think Kellin's going to mad at us for taking this into our own hands, do you?" Austin asked as we made it to the house.

"He will be, but he won't know about it so there is no worry."

"He's going to know," Austin sighed.

"Why do you say that? Did you tell him something?" 

"No, but when Fitz disappears he's going to realize it."

"And he won't know what happened to him. He won't know what we did or especially what you're doing."  I sighed and looked at him. "I get it, he's my boyfriend and I definitely am not comfortable keeping this from him but I'm scared if I tell him he might have a freak out."

"I know, I just don't want him to be angry at you or me about this."

"He might be at the beginning but I think in the end he's going to understand. If he ever really finds out you know?"

He nodded in agreement.

"Now, let's go," I said, getting ready to turn into the hardass I had to be when I was around the stupid gang.

We got to the house and headed right on inside.

"Aye Asshole!" I shouted,

"Vic, what a pleasant surprise."

I rolled my eyes and watched Spencer walk down the stairs with his three lap dogs following behind obediently. 

"What brings you here with one of my boys?" He asked giving Austin and I a curious look.

"Your little boy here convinced me that maybe it would be in my best interest that I come back," I said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"He did?" 

"That's why the little shit is with me," I said getting irritated.

Spencer smirked, "What's the catch? I know for a fact that he wouldn't be able to convince you to come back. He can barely do anything around here."

I gave Spencer a cruel smile. "You owe me."

"What do you want?" 

I looked around at everyone who had now congregated in the room. "You and I need to have a chat. Alone."

"Deal. Let's go."

"Alright," I said, leaving Austin there with the gang. He'd survive considering they were his people.

Spencer and I went to his office and he took a seat behind his desk.

"You have the floor," He said.

I sat on the chair in front of his desk and kicked my feet up on his desk as I told him my plan in detail and how he owed me and how he was going to pay his debt. Because that was the thing with the gang, they always paid their debts.

He didn't say anything for a couple minutes before he finally spoke, "Alright."

I stared at him in surprise. "No argument?"

"Well, I do have a few needs of my own that need to be taken care of," he said.

"Which are?"

"I know you're the reason my suppliers have all of a sudden decided they no longer wanted to grow anymore. I want them back," he said, glaring at me. "Along with a few other things but, I'll let you know about those favors when I'm ready to cash them in."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Good. Then we can get this little mess taken care of nicely."

"For sure."