Part 3: More "In-Depth"

Yet again, (Y/N) awoke from her bed. This time, she was not only greeted by Laito, but by Ayato and Kanato, too. They had been waiting for her to wake up, to further introduce themselves.
"Teddy," murmured Kanato softly into the ear of his favorite stuffed animal. An ominous, eerie smirk plagued his pale face. "What do you think of this new girl? What shall we do?" He asked it. "Oh, so we should introduce ourselves? You don't mean..." he trailed off.
"Hello, Kanato, T-Teddy..." (Y/N) said, she tried to ignore the other two who were beside her and at the foot of her bed.
"How dare you say that to Teddy? I am the only one who is aloud to address him formally. Isn't that right, Teddy? Only me," Kanato started to giggle in place, he leaned against (Y/N)'s arm and put his head on her shoulder. "Teddy only needs one advisor, can you guess wh-"
"Kanato!" yelled Laito, "you are scaring the poor bitch, may I ask you to stop having all the fun yourself?"
"Yeah, it's no fair," Ayato snapped, "I want to give her a scare, too," Ayato scolded Kanato. "One of us always steals the fun from the others. I am fine if I am doing the stealing, not one of you two."
       "Now that's just cold, Ayato," Laito responded in his usual dead tone.
       "You should be really be considerate to our needs. Isn't that right, Teddy?" Kanato smiles again. "You are very selfish, (Y/N), turning brother against brother... very inconsiderate."
       "Should we teach her a lesson?" Ayato asked. "She is a much better listener than pancake. So maybe we will be able to get something through her skull." At that moment Ayato topped the nightgown from her figure. Her neck and chest were completely exposed. He didn't take his time to penetrate her skin.
        She kicked and started to scream when Laito started to pull her panties down her legs. Kanato didn't make the situation better, he held her down for Laito.
       Her stockings were slipping off as well, she was almost completely bare besides for the ripped fabric that didn't do her any good. Ayato had thrown half of the gown on the ground, the remaining was still on (Y/N).
Kanato bit (Y/N)'s shoulder, holding her harms and chest down, pressed against the bed. His fangs made their way directly into a nerve. She moaned from the pain.
Crawling on top of her, Laito lowered his head towards the chest of (Y/N). In-between her breasts he bit down. He made sure not to not leave a mark. He bruised her, made her bleed, made her moan with the discomfort of the pain.

(Y/N)'S POINT OF VEIW

I could feel my heart rate accelerate, I was losing blood from 3 different spots, my body had been through so much pain I practically was used to it, but I still started to whine. It was making me feel uncomfortable, being taken over, basically raped.
My legs were cold, so I curled them up, under Laito, just to make myself more comfortable. Even though his head was near my chest, he still saw that I moved my legs and snatched the opportunity to grab it. He pulled my leg up, pushed the another down, to sandwich himself in between them.
I felt something cold inside of me, not fear, not discomfort, but a physical object. It went deeper inside of me, it felt good, but more pain erupted from the sight, along with an extra flow of blood into the white sheets. My juices melted out of me.
When the cold left, I saw that Laito had lifted his head, he licked his bloodied, cold fingers covered in my juices. "Ah, my little bitch," he started, "you are ours now."
        I sat there, Kanato let me go. Ayato had now bound my arms together. Laito held down my legs. "Did it feel good..? The pain?" Kanato asked. He placed his hand on my chest.
       "Maybe we should save the best for next time," Ayato suggested. "Usually I go and see pancake at this time, so I have to go. Until then!" He vanished along with Kanato.
When two out of three of the boys left, and the third shifted himself off of me, I pulled the blankets back onto me. I started to shiver. I was so cold.
"I think I scratched you a little too hard, my little bitch," he started to say, "you are bleeding. But I am not complaining."
"Go away," I said, "just leave me the fuck alone."

NO ONE'S POV

"Go away," Laito retorted mockingly, "I will do no such request... as you see, you have no right to give me orders." (Y/N) did not know how to respond, instead she shivered under the blankets. Laito pullled her closer, into his warm arms. He had put back on his jacket. "My little bitch," he said, "are you cold? You are shivering. Here, let me warm you."
Soon her shivering stopped. (Y/N) tried to look at Laito's face, but he turned her away. He didn't want her to look at him. They laid back, her in his arms. She was warmer now, comfortable now.
      "When can I go home?" She asked. He took a moment to respond. He grabbed her more tightly.
      Pulling his mouth up to her ear, he whispered, "when will you get the idea of freedom out of your head?" He questioned. He started to chuckle under his breath. "It took the other little bitch barely a day to realize there was no escape. I think I should let you in on a little secret," he started to smile in the ominous darkness, "we will never let you leave. If you try, you will be sucked dry. Oh, how your skin will look when you are drained of your liquids, my little bitch."
       "No escape?" She questioned.
       "No escape. Not now, not ever. You are ours, forever to held by the Sakimaki family."
        Tears started to boil out from her eyes. Laito licked the tears from her cheeks, he licked off the ones that dropped down to her neck. She struggled to get away, she tried to move her arms, but Laito held her stiff in place.
      "Don't play games," he smirked. "Sleep. You are probably tired. Plus, tomorrow we are going to want to know more about you then we already do. Not that I don't know everything about you already, my little bitch."
       She continued to cry. Her (H/C) hair covered her face. She silently weeped like a banshee until she fell asleep. Her face was nuzzled into Laito's chest. Instead of pouring salt on the wound, he let her cry, tried to comfort her. For he knew that she was going through the process of acceptance.