Epilogue : Doing Me

The following chapter contains explicit material intended for an 18+ audience ONLY

_____

Three years later...

Mickey slowly unzips the dress down my back, teasing me. He looks me in the eyes and smiles sexily as he drags the silky material down my arms. I nibble my lip as I stare at him, my pussy aching with a needy mix of anticipation and desire. The dress pools at my feet, leaving me in nothing but my heels and his favorite garter belt set. He grows quietly.

He pushes me backward onto the chaise. Stripping his shirt over his head, he ruffles his long hair, causing it to fall into his face over his sexy glasses. He looks at me from beneath his brows, looping his fingers into the sides of my panties and dragging them slowly up and off my legs.

His hands slide over the silk of my stockings. When they reach the skin at my thighs, he spreads my legs open to him. He leans over my body as he kisses me tantalizingly, running his tongue against mine, making me sigh quietly with my desire to feel his tongue elsewhere.

He trails kisses slowly down my neck, sternum, stomach, and lower. I whimper when his lips trail down one thigh only to move to the other, my pussy aching for attention. My head tosses back with a sigh when I finally feel his mouth where I want it.

He swirls his tongue, licking and sucking slowly, making my body melt. Pushing my leg open further, he delves his tongue inside me and then runs it up to flick against my clit. I moan, my hips grinding towards him as I quickly approach climax.

After a moment, he stops and stands and I pout. He removes his pants, his erection springing from them. I climb from the chaise and crouch before him, staring up at him as I take him into my mouth. I take him all the way to the back of my throat as I stroke him with my hand, staring up into his eyes as I do. His fingers run slowly through the hair on my crown as he stares down at me, his eyes heavy with pleasure.

I stand and push him backward to sit, and then climb atop him. He unfastens my bra, removing it from my arms as I take my position. I brush my hair over my head and onto my shoulder, staring him in the eyes, watching him lick his lips in response. I bend my leg to rest on the top of his, knowing it looks more flattering that way. His hands caress my waist as I place him at my entrance and descend upon him. I moan as I feel him stretch me deliciously. I run my fingers through his hair as I settle upon his lap, pushing him deep. My pussy quivers excitedly.

I start to move and watch his mouth open in a silent groan. He grips my ass with both hands, squeezing and releasing as I raise and lower myself on his length. I stroke him slowly against my walls, teasing myself, coaxing myself closer and closer.

Mickey's hands massage my hips, waist, and breasts, making me so hot. I grind against his lap to churn him deep inside me. I moan, my head tossing back as I do. When I lean it back up to look at him, I see his cocky grin. "Don't fucking laugh at me," I whisper to him. He chuckles. I pull his face to mine and kiss his smiling mouth.