Maybe I Do.

The next day in the office brought a tense day ahead for Calla. Not only had the date not gone as she had planned, she had to deal with the aftermath the next day. However, as she stepped off of her motorcycle and began the walk inside, she repeated her mantra: don't screw up. Don't talk to him. Don't even look at him. Maybe it would help her get through the day, but the second she walked in to her building, she wasn't prepared for what she saw.

Assistants were seated at desks taking tips, Wes was pacing through his office (most likely thinking of a way to tell everyone to do their job), and to put it simply, the office was in chaos and Calla had stepped in to find the party in full swing. She made her way to the break room and grabbed her usual coffee before maneuvering around various people in an attempt to reach her office. Once she sat down in her leather chair, she picked up her phone and called Samantha.

After the line rang a few times, the line picked up. "Daniels residence. How may I help you?"

"Sam, it's Cal. How is everyone?"

"Just fine for a Saturday. The kids are just sitting down for breakfast. How's your morning been so far?"

"Well, I just got in and the office is disaster area. So I should probably get to work. I'll call hopefully around lunch. Tell the kids I love them. "

"Will do dear. Don't stress yourself out too much."

After setting down her phone, she took a long sip of her coffee. She then began thumbing through the file on her desk. New victim. Just my luck on a Saturday. She saw the reason that Wes pulled her in today. Wes finally managed to spot her in all the madness, waving her over to wear he was standing in front of the board, a picture of the latest victim now tacked to it.

"And I was just beginning to wonder what compelled you to call me in on a Saturday."

"Save it Daniels. I never thought I would admit this, but thank you for calling the FBI in. We needed the help. But it looks like they're doing a whole lot of nothing."

"Maybe if you would get out of your slump and bother to try and help, then maybe we could all get somewhat closer to solving this. Can I be brutally honest for a moment?"

"When are you not Cal?"

"Fair enough. But you're acting like a kid who just got their favorite toy taken away and are in the middle of throwing a hissy fit. Get over it. The more you help these people, the quicker we solve this case and the quicker they can go home. You want them gone I know, but can you just not be a little bitch for the next 5 minutes?"

Before he could get a reply out, a few of the agents walked into the office. Calla watched as their reactions were quite similiar to the one she had when she walked in this morning. She stiffened slightly as Agent Hotchner came towards them. She never understood why, but he had a slightly imposing presence about him. Behind him stood Morgan and, of all possible people, Reid.

Hotchner's gruff voice broke the silence between everyone. "New victim I see."

"Yes sir," she replied, "28 year old Jordan Campbell. She was a college student who lived on campus and ran track every night."

"He isn't sticking to his usual pattern. The rest of the victims were prostitues and this one was found at a bar around the area. This victim is much more low risk than the others. What made him change?"

"We don't know. But if I had to take a guess, it would be because he knows we are on to him. He's choosing easier targets that, to him, could make it easier not to get caught. But if at first glance, this murder has a different M.O., then how did it get sent to us?"

Reid then stepped past his two team members and Calla, and pointed at various places on the map they had pinned up. "Her body was found within our geographical profile, so he hasn't bothered the change that. The general time frame of how long she was missing was around the same as the others. And this."

He moved to the picture of her body when she was first found dead. He then pointed at the eerie smiley face on her shoulder. Calla inwardly cringed. "That figures."

She stepped out of the room and back into the madness of the office. This was just what she thought she needed. She needed to keep her mind off of this guy and work the case. However, as she made her way to her office and began working on some paperwork she had yet to finish, her thoughts kept drifting back to him.

After about a half hour, she heard a knock on her door. Not thinking anything of it, she called, "Come in!"

Before she knew,there he was. Sitting in her office. In her chair in front of her desk.

Damn he was good at that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!! NEW UPDATE!! So I finally cranked out a new update. I don't know what compelled me to actually finish it but I did!

But I will do my best to write a little bit on some stories everyday and maybe finish some of them up because I have some new stories that I'm going to wait a little bit on publishing. But thank you all for your patience and kind words about this story.

As always, vote, comment, and all that good stuff. I love you guys!

-Momma Angel