Wattpad Characters

Hey guys, I'm currently on three different books at the same time. (Don't ask me why, it sounded good at the time) For right now, I just want to show the characters and new character coming soon who are inspired by three Wattpad users. I love that you guys want to join in the fun and I'm hoping you are also enjoying it. If anyone else wants to join in on the story let me know, I would love to have you guys. The three people who have joined have been very creative with their characters and what they wanted.

Jessica is a friend of Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost, inspired by JessicaBiggs2. She is also a speedster that goes by the name Flash Bolt. She is a quick thinker, and isn't the type to back out.

Phoebe is now an intern at Star Labs and has joined to research new Metahuman technology, but that's not everything you need to know. This character will play a bigger role as Mimic, a character who can copy the powers of anyone she touches. This character was created by KatelynnReedBrandt.

The newest coming character will be Dalton, who is inspired by dmink43. He will be a villain from the Lab Rats universe with fire abilities. What turns him to the darkness, you'll just have to find out.

Hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Also let me know your thoughts on these characters and the story in general.