Explanation.

Hermione POV

"Let me explain... "

I began to tell them everything. At this point,  I think I knew the most about both worlds.

"Nico,  Reyna,  Will...  we owe you an apology,  I let my hate blind me,  I should have realised you weren't wizards earlier... "

The demigods nodded slowly,  still a little surprised,  but nothing compared to the look on Harry and Ron's faces. It was priceless. They looked utterly astounded.

"What do you mean they are not wizards???  Even death eaters are a type of wizard! "
Then Ron added hastily.
"Not saying you guys are death eaters.. "

I flicked my hair out my face a little frustrated.
"I'm getting there Ron!  Now where was I.. ah yes! They aren't wizards. Here is how I discovered this fact. So I went to the library to learn some Greek so I could decipher what you guys were saying when I stumbled across a book. It didn't have a title so naturally I read it. It didn't really ahve any words either but...  it was full of pictures! It was a book on Greek mythology. "

I looked around,  everyone's faces curious. Good at least they're all listening.

"So I flicked through them,  I recognised nearly all of them,  theseus and the minotaur,  Eros and physce,  Odysseus....  anyway then I came across myths no one had heard of. "

I looked right at the demi Gods who were holding their breath.

"The myth of Perseus Achilles Jackson and the seven demigods"

I watched as they let out their breaths and processed that information,  shocked.

"Of course I didn't know that at the time... "
I added
" but after anylasing and putting together these clues with the he'll of these photos Reyna dropped,  I figured it out. "

I showed them the photos,  and Reyna paled as Nico glared at her.

"G... gosh I didn't realise I had...  oh my god. I'm so sorry Nico. I could have lost them. " Reyna stuttered.

Nico said nothing but quickly snatched the photos back. I knew he couldn't stay mad at Reyna for long,  so I continued.

"Will solace,  the happy-go-lucky Apollo camper,  Woking at the camp infirmary. "

Wills blue eye widened slightly as all eyes turned to him.

"Reyna daughter of Bellona,  the Roman preator who cursed by Venus,  shall not find love with a demi God. "

Reyna flushed slightly and Harry and Ron's jaw dropped.

" and finally,  Nico di Angelo.. "

Nico looked up briefly,  his cold onyx black eyes staring into mine.

"Son of Hades,  the boy trapped in a jar,  who confessed his secrets to Eros,  who assisted Reyna and a saytr in returning the Athena parthos,  who fought in two wars... "

Nico bowed his head slightly.
Harry finally found his voice.

"B.. b.. but isn't Hades a god? "

"Yes. One of our parents is a god/goddess and the other Is mortal,  thus the name demigods. "
Reyna explained calmly.
Will raised an eyebrow and smirked a little.
"Thus?  Seriously Reyna? "
We chose to ignore Will.

"Wow...." Harry said,  lost for words.
"Two wars!?!?  Like proper ones?"

I nodded.

"Two proper wars...  and although they didn't have it in the tale...  I think I know how the second one ended. "