EPISODE 39

ah so many updates with BANGTAN i cant even catch up but im waiting for MIC DROP REMIX...

===============================

"It's quite surprising for you to reach me and meet me here. So what is it about?"

"You can protect them, right?"

"What are you saying?"

"Jin. You can protect him and his brothers."

Ken having the conclusion advances to him and grabs Namjoon's collar with a glare.

"What the fuck did you do now to involve them?!"

"It would be harder for us to protect them since...just make sure they'll never get hurt."

Namjoon avoided Ken's glare.

Ken rudely releases his collar and pushes him.

"Sandeul and our other friends did our best not to involve them in this kind of world but you just came and fuck it up in a second! I know Jin is suspicious but I tried my very best, every fucking time, to hide who we really are-"

"Do you think I wanted them to be in danger?"

It made Ken stop and stare at him for a moment.

"I get it that you like him. But I won't forgive you if something happens to him, to them."

Ken left without looking back and left Namjoon sighing.

"That's right. I won't...I will never forgive myself if something happens to him."

Namjoon stares at the retreating back of Ken before turning on his own back and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Huh? Are you expecting a visitor today?"

"Aniyo..."

"I'll get the door-"

"No, Ami. Stay here and continue cooking. I'll get it."

Hoseok has his eyebrows furrowed while walking to the main door. Without checking, he opened the door, widely.

"H-Hello, Hobi-ah..."

Jin spoke nervously and avoided Hoseok's stunned stare.

"O-Oh...Jin hyung..."

He nervously called, their last encounter still fresh to him.

"Hello, Hobi hyung. Can we come in?"

Jimin pipes in with a nervous smile.

"Y-Yeah, of course. Come in. Come in."

Hoseok steps aside to let them all in. Jimin entered first, pulling hesitant Jin. Jungkook steps in and stops in front of Hoseok. The elder looks at him. Jungkook smiled and suddenly hugs to the other's surprise.