Chapter 2-Are we just lost in time, I wonder if your love's the same?

[Max's POV]

I walked into Kat's room to see her straightening her hair whilst picking at her cupcakes. It was such a cute site! She saw me in the corner of her mirror and turned around?

''Are you gonna come in or are you gonna just stand in the door-way?'' she said with her straighteners in one hand and a pinch of a cupcake in the other.

''Huh? Oh, yeah, sure!'' I said as I walked in with my hands in my pockets ''So do you know when Leila's gonna be here?''

''In about a half hour, that is if gabby decided otherwise from the little fight we had in the kitchen before...'' she said as she sprinkled the bits of cupcake into her mouth.

''You call that little? Damn, I'd love to see you in full swing, I'd probably get a boner''

''And wouldn't you just love that, Maxiee-poo?''

I frowned.

''Your cousin calls me that one time and I get stuck with it forever...''

[Kat's POV]

Max was such a dork........But I kinda liked it. He was a cute dork! He was the kind of person you could hate on forever but if he wanted something to do with you he would always bounce back.

''So if you think about it, I'm kinda leila's uncle'' he said ''Which would make you and me linked in some sort of way''

''...I guess?'' I said, too confused to think from the hair-straightener fumes.

''...Anyway, the real reason I wanted to come up here was to apologize for the whole underwear drawer fiasco earlier. I was being...Stupid''

I gasped dramaticlly ''Maxwell Scott Green apolagize? TO ME? My lord, I thought I'd never see the day!''

''Okay, okay, I get it! No need to rub it in!''

I put down my hair straighteners and walked over to him. I then gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

''Well thank you! It was big of you to say sorry!''

I saw his cheeks flare into a bright red as I walked out the room.

[Craig's POV]

I saw kat coming down the stairs as I stood in the doorway of the front door.

''Uhhh, kat? Someone here wants to see you...'' I moved a side so she could see, it was her douche-bag of an ex that cheated on her.

''What the fuck do you want...''

''You back! Kat, you know I love you, and you know that Sarah was a mistake'' he said as he put one foot in the door.

I put my arm on his chest and pushed him back gently. My jaw formed a perfectly stright line and I laid a stern look on him.

''Far enough, dude...''

''Tough shit. You made your bed now lay in it'' she said as she walked outside into the back yard and climbed up onto the roof, her usual hide-out space, no body ever had the guts to go up there while she was in a mood. Suddenly, Max jumped down the stairs, catching a glimpse of the tall dude stood in the doorway.

''The fuck is he doing here?...''

''None of your business, bass boy'' the guy said.

''Hey, dude, leave him alone, he hasn't done anything to you'' I said, glaring at the guy.

With that the guy stomped off back to his car and slammed his car door behind him. His tyres screeched down the road. Max instantly took off up to the roof.

[Jess's POV]

''So robert'' I said, absorbing every detail of his movements ''Wanna go out and get some coffee?''

''Oh I don't drink cof-'' Monte nudged him in the ribs before he could finish.

''Dude...'' he whispered to Robert.

''I mean sure, I'll just get an ice tea or something'' Robert said.

He led me towards the door, picking up our jackets along the way.

[Monte's POV]

Craig sat down beside me and picked up a controller and started playing halo with me.

''Maria and Georgia texted me before, they said they'll be back from shopping in an hour'' he said without taking his eyes of the screen.

Maria was Craigs girlfriend and my cousin, and Georgia was my girlfriend. We were literally a big family.

''Cool dude. Hey! Kill that dude!