Chapter 9

A/N
IM SOOO SORRY! I wrote this chapter 7 days ago and posted it on Instagram! I thought I posted it on hear too! I guess I didn't! I'm about to post chapter 10 now too tho, so 2 chapters at once! Yay!

Jacks Pov

"Bet?"
"Bet."
I shook his hand and walked away.

Kim's Pov
I didn't really pay attention in geometry, since Stacey was trying to catch me up on everything we learned last week.
After the period ended, Stacey and I parted and I walked to my French class.

When I got there Jack was already in the class, talking to his friend Zack.
I walked into the room and sat in my seat.
Jack looked over to me, smiled at me, and started to walk towards me.
Oh fudge. What do I do?! The Jack Brewer is walking over to me! Okay Kim stay calm! Breathe in and out. Don't let him think you're a freak! "You okay?" He's talking to me! Okay Kim reply!!
Kim! Reply! Jack Brewer is waiting!
"Um yeah, I'm okay."
"Haha, so I'm Jack"
"I'm Kim" I smiled at him and we shook hands.
"So it's really unfortunate, what happened to your family."
"Yeah."
"I'm really sorry about that.."
"It wasn't your fault"
*bell rings*
"Everyone to your seats" Mrs. Brett yelled
"Well we will talk later! Bye Kim!"
"Bye"

After Jack walked away from me, I let out a huge deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Maybe Jack and I will become friends! Or maybe even more.
Through out the whole day people were giving me looks and pointing and whispering at me. I guess that's what happens when your family is murdered and your house is burnt down tho.

Finally it was 8th period, lunch!
"Hey Kim, how's your day gone" said a perky Stacey.
"Okay, you'll never guess what happened at the beginning of French tho!" I said but ended up whispering the end.
"What?" Asked an eager Stace
"Well before the bell rang, Jack Brewer came up to me and started a conversation with me, Kim Crawford!"
"Awe! Congrats Kimmy! Maybe Kick will happen someday!"

I hit her.

"Don't call me Kimmy! And I told you not to call us Kick!" I whined
"But it's so cute! You guys honestly would be so perfect together! If you would just build up your confidence!"
"It's not that easy Stace, you're so carefree and outgoing!"
"So"
"Can we get lunch now, Stacey?"
"Yeah! I'm starving!"

So this is an important chapter in the story.. I think you guys might be able to guess the plot twist now!💕

Again I'm SOOO sorry about forgetting to upload this chapter!!