Chapter 8

Kelly's POV

The drive to Nate's was only about ten minutes. I parked my truck in the front and walked over to the stairs, he said he was on top floor. once I got to his room I knocked and I saw him. He looks incredible he is wearing a pair of black jeans and a vest and a black shirt underneath with a pair of converse, his hair is slightly gelled up and his eyes are wonderful, nothing like Jacks but sill wonderful.

"Want to come inside?" he laughed, I think he caught me looking at him. "sure" he closed the door behind me "you look really good Kelly" I smiled and his apartment isn't very big "do you live here by yourself?" The room isn't dirty or anything, but I love how the color of the fan walls seem to make his skin glow. "yeah, I know it's small but I will show you my favorite part later"

"Why not now?"

"Because if I show you later, that means their is a next time" I had the biggest grin. "Want anything to drink?" I crossed over to his couch and sat "no thanks, I'll have a drink at the place were going to"

"And we're is that at?" I honestly have no clue. "I really don't know, my friend Ryan and his date Natasha are picking us up" he nodded and for the next hour we just discussed the newest movies coming out and we decided to go see captain America when it comes out.

•hey were out front•

"Their here are you ready to go?" He nodded and we walk out to the car.

...

Getting drinks went well, I had a couple drinks and it seemed to lighten me up cause Nate and I were laughing the the whole time. we just arrived to the party and Nate is grabbing me a drink.

"We'll Kell I think you are well covered for the night, let me know if you need anything but I need to show this little lady a good time" Ryan had a lot to drink but I don't blame him, I nodded and he ran up stairs after drunk Tasha.

This party is full of most upper class men and I don't see Jamie anywhere so I just walked over to a wall and waited for Nate. "Kelly? as in Kelly Ringer?" I turned to see a familiar figure. "Sarah late" she walked over "long time no see eh?" she swung her arms around me and hugged me tight and spilt her beer down my back. "oops sorry, just like old times right?" in the 7th grade I got invited to my first party and Sarah dumped her bottle of wine all over me, ruining my favorite dress, and her drinking problem began "I can see your still drinking"

She smiled "yeah well this is college baby and I'm a fucking senior, I can do whatever I want" Nate walked back and handed me my drink "We'll well if it isn't Nathan droid" he rolled his eyes "nice to see you again Sarah" she pretended to trip and spilled more beer on my dress "dude!" Nate yelled in front of her face "what I tripped?" Bullshit "you know what Nate it's fine" I looked down at my drink and I was happy to see a pure red drink and Sarah is wearing a beautiful white top, I threw my drink on to her top "oops, my bad bitch" she backed away and screeched as I shoved past her and hear her yelling "this won't be the last fucking time kelly!"

I walked out the door and their were pot heads in the front yard and I started to walk down the sidewalk until Nate grabbed my arm "Kelly are you okay?" I looked down at my dress "oh yeah I'm find, my brand new dress just got ruined and my child hood past is going to my college so I'm just peachy" I feel bad cause now I sound like a jerk. "how do you know Sarah, Nate?" he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck "I sort of..." oh my god, I didn't even listen I just turned on my heel and started to walk away.

"NO! it wasn't anything like that!" he grabbed my wrist and turned me around "then what?" He was looking me directly in the eye "she was just a girl in my freshman year okay? yes we dated and I did something's with her but nothing like that, she's a fucking bitch" I laughed "you could say that again" I turned and started to walk and Nate walked by my side rather than turn me back around. "were are you going?"

"Back to your dorm, my truck is their and I smell like beer" he laughed "your just going to walk away?" what?. "what am I suppose to do? I already made my point"

"We'll lets go prove a bigger point" he took my hand in his "not like that Nate" he smiled "then here" he pulled me closer to him and was resting his forehead on top of mine "Nate? what..." he put his finger on my lips " you talk to much" then he kissed me. his mouth matched mine perfectly and I could feel a fire burn brighter under my skin. his hand moved down to my waist and his other to my face. he pulled back and pushed a stray hair behind one of my ears. "your cute" I had a huge smile and he pressed a soft kiss on my lips and we started to walk back to his dorm. his arm was around my waist and my head in his shoulder.

...

The walk was longer than I thought and I woke up to being carried in Nate's arms. "when did I..." he kissed my forehead, his arms are very soft and his chest is smooth, and above all I love the sound of his heart beat "you looked so tired so I just swept you off your feet and you past out instantly"

He carried me all the way back to his dorm and planted me on my feet by my truck. "I had a nice time tonight kelly" I smiled "me too" I can't believe my grin "so can we hang out again" I nodded and he kissed me one more time pushing me against my car. His hands were down at my waist as I opened my mouth to let him in. its funny at the way I'm behaving tonight. he pulled back and looked me in the eyes "your so beautiful" he kissed the top of my nose and opened the door to my truck and I waved goodbye while driving away.

Jacks p.ov

How did she not see me? I was right their? I saw that Sarah chick purposely spill her beer onto Kelly and I was about to intervene but fucking Nate had to show up. I was very surprised when Kelly dumped her drink on Sarah. After they both stormed out I talked to Sarah and she told me about Kelly and her, even a little about Nate but after she said "jelouse" I stormed out of the house only to see Nate and Kelly kissing on the sidewalk.

After that I went home and have been siting on my bed for the last three hours. she wouldn't do it with him on their first night would they? god I hope not. I was interrupted by my thoughts when the door opened.

"Have you been sitting their all night?" Of course she didn't see me their. "Actually no, how was Nate? I saw you to having fun tonight" her eyes went wide "yeah I saw the whole thing" now her mouth was open but no words came out. "it's almost midnight and we got class tomorrow, just go to bed" and without another word we both changed and went to sleep, I wonder why she didn't defend herself?