S1E12: What If

S1E12: What If Pt. 2

The party was set to happen at Jax and Wendy's house so I decided to put aside this anger with Wendy and bought Abel all these gifts and baby things seeing as he never had a baby shower and I'm sure he would need them.

I pulled on a burgundy corset crop top, a black high waist leather skirt, and burgundy red velvet open toe pumps. Straightening my hair, I did my hair up into a half up half down updo. I put in my white diamond studs, pulled on a white diamond watch and arm cuff, and added my 'Casey' necklace to my neck.

"You look beautiful. Can you do my hair into a mermaid braid?", Mickey came into the room already dressed and made up but her curly hair was still damp from the shower.

I nodded putting down my body spray and grabbing the blow dryer and straightener to plug them up. She sat down in my vanity chair and I grabbed a comb and brush to start on her hair.

After I finished, I added glittery Swarkovski diamonds to the braid to make it prettier.

"Thanks, girl. When are we leaving for the party?"

"In five minutes. I just need to make sure that Nala has everything set up and Bayleigh's on her way."

"Okay. Mom and Dad are in but they said they'll stop by the party to see Abel."

I nodded taking my lip gloss and touching up my lips before grabbing my cell phone.

-

"Welcome home, Abel!", I yelled as everyone else clapped in excitement. He was passed around to everyone who wanted to hold him and cooed over by the guys.

"Ready for this?", Gemma gestured to the baby being passed between Tara and Wendy.

I nodded giving her a genuinely happy smile.

Jax got Abel after Wendy passed him over expecting him to act like he did at the hospital but he came right over to me and we both cooed over the blonde child. He smiled showing his gums as I grabbed his hand and he tightened his grip around one of my fingers.

"Are you really ready for this, Stasi? I know with Alex-"

"You never have to question where my loyalty lies. I don't want to be a nanny if that's what you mean."

He laughed at my mention of his dig when he met Alex and Blue.

"Good cause I'm not looking for one," Jax leaned over and kissed me. I forgot where we were for a second as I let him devour my mouth until I felt a movement between us.

"Jax?!", I whispered yelled at him as I pulled apart and gestured to baby Abel who was now staring up at us.

"You should be more worried about the crowd, dear," my mother said as she approached us and took Abel from Jax.

I glanced around and noticed people smiling widely giving me and Jax sideways glances. Wendy and Tara looked annoyed. I found Donna giving me a thumbs up and I slid over to where she was.

"He trying to put a ring on it?"

"If he wasn't, he wouldn't have gotten this far."

"I'll get Opie to talk some sense into him," she smirked.

I liked Donna. She didn't take nobody's bull and she kept it real about everything. And her family came first.

"Your children are beautiful. Ever think of having another?"

"He's not ready for anymore children plus we barely have the means for the two we do have."

"I'll fix that soon."

We talked some more about our guys and the club before my sister and my best friend joined us making our own party. Mickey had been given Abel and she was gushing over him so hard. I had to remind her that there was no babies until you had your own house and job and could support yourself and your baby.

"I remember John Teller, Stasi. He was dedicated and loved this club like nothing else," my Dad started once I got away from the group and found him and my Mom leaving the party. "His son, Jackson, is someone I can see loving you and growing with you."

"I thought you had to have dinner with him in the 'I'm the man that will hunt you down if you hurt my daughter' way?", I teased my Dad and he laughed his deep throaty laugh.

"I still can, Stasi. But if he chooses to marry you, then I will see to it that he has met all my standards."

My mom and me rolled our eyes but we could see how my Dad was with his big heart and overprotective attitude.

"Love you, too, Daddy."

"I have to protect my girls no matter what," he pressed a kiss to my mom's forehead and the knuckle of my hand he lifted. "My world is nothing without you all."

"Aww thanks, dad. Now when I go to school.... Can I throw a party?"

"Aww your welcome, Mick. And no."

Mickey pouted and even as my Dad kissed her on the cheek she pretended to be pissed but we both know that she was going to have that party one way or the other.

When everyone started leaving, Donna, Tara, Wendy, and my friends decided to stay behind to help Gemma with the clean up. We were out of cleaning spray and paper towels so Gemma sent Donna to the store.

"I could have a maid service clean this up," I suggested wanting to drink and not even think about cleaning.

"We clean our own messes," Gemma said taking the bottle of champagne out of my hand and handing me a broom instead.

Jax had left to go to the clubhouse and Mickey had put Abel down to rest in his new nursery. I rolled my eyes as I started cleaning but when Jace put on some music and we were having a dance party excluding the white trash women who believed they were better than us. Gemma, Tara, and Wendy were just watching as we had fun.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket.

"Hello, Jax?", I asked making Jace turn off the music and everyone stood around acting as if they weren't paying me any mind.

My heart dropped.

"What?! Donna..."