live 32

《 Won soo 》

My eyes opened. I looked around me and saw that i was still in this room.

My wrist started hurting because of the tight rope that was wrapped around my hands.

"H-hello" i heard a weak voice say as i look around.

"Hello?!" I said with slight worry in my voice as i waited for a reply which i never got.

"Crap"

《 Darlene 》

After that commotion in the the cafeteria, i ran straight home.

I ran into my room and saw minyi, my maid.

"If my dad asks me where i am, tell them i was shopping with my friends"

I said while she nodded and left the room. I wore some jeans and a black hoodie.

I took my bag and put some things in there including... a knife.

~~~~~~~~~~

Darlene placed a knife with it's cover inside her bag as she stared at the weapon with a smirk.

Heaven knows what she will do with that.

She took some keys and left the house running to an old... abondoned building.

The abandoned building which became her torture dungeon.

She smirked as soon as she unlocked the door which led to Won Soo's room.

She opened the door and saw a tied up Won Soo looking down on her legs.

She chuckled and took the baseball bat that was leaning on the wall, beside the door.

She then started walking towards her, with a menacing grin plastered all over her face.

"Hello Won Soo" she said teasingly as she walks around the girl.

"Hello bitch." Won soo said without hesitation as Darlene scoffs while hearing her statement.

"I know that you're afraid. You don't have to hide it." She said while stopping infront of her.

She leaned in closer to her head which was bowed down only to receive.

"You bitch!!!" Darlene shouted from the top of her lungs when Won Soo bumped her head onto hers.

The impact was strong to the point, Won Soo was light-headed.

But she didn't regret doing though, she wanted Darlene to receive major kickass.

Darlene screeched in pain while placing her hand around her forehead as she raises up her bat.

"You really want pain huh? Well i'll give you pain!!!" She shouted as she swings her bat in the air.

She then targeted Won Soo's left arm as she hit her shoulders with a hard impact.

Won Soo could only groan in pain, as she felt as if her bones have broke.

Darlene then continued hitting her on the arms, the shoulders, and the chest.

The result was horrifying. Won Soo had huge bruises located everywhere as she coughed a little bit of blood.

She took the knife she brought from her bag and placed cuts everywhere on her body.

But Darlene.... Darlene wasn't satisfied and took the bat while placing it beside the head of Won Soo.

She then swinged it lightly and was about to hardly hit her head with the bat until.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!!"

"Fuck"

was all Darlene could say.