live 28

"W-why me? You could see that Eunwoo is mad at me"

I said while her smirk turned into a smile.

"Technically... he's mad at Moonbin. Not you. And he trust you enough to reveal his real name.... he hasn't even told astro his real name"

She said while i nod and gave her a puzzled look.

"W-wha- h-how do you know these things?" I said slightly weirded out by the amount of information she has...

"Well, i just know things. So please, i want to tell you Darlene's actions and why i want you to warn Eunwoo" she said seriously.

"What can she do?" I asked while she looked at me with serious eyes...

"She might kill him".
______________________________________

The next day.....

I got ready for school and i packed my bags.

Daisy isn't able to go out yet since she's still badly wounded, but i'm glad that she finally woke up.

I left the house and walked my way towards the place where i will spend the next 8 hours in.

Which was school.

Once i passed the gate of the school, i walked to the schools garden.

I honestly came there just to admire the flowers but the only thing i saw there was Eunwoo....

And Darlene... hugging.

I shrugged and fastly left the garden heading to the building..

Even though my heart was already broken to pieces... at that moment... i felt them being crushed and stepped into more tiny pieces.

I went to the classroom and everyone inside the classroom looked at me...

Weird....

I sat on my seat and plugged my earphones. I blasted my ears with music and laid my head on my desk.

Without noticing... i fell asleep the whole class.....

"Jung ah.... wake up" i heard a voice say as i slowly opened my eyes.

"Uhhh Jam... what is it?" I asked while i looked around and saw Lisa.

"Bro... you slept the whole class" lisa said while chuckling cutely.

I got up and looked at the clock. They were right. I literally slept at 7 pm yesterday, isn't that enough?

"Well since you're up, let's grab a snaaack... my tummy is empty and it needs a refill"

Lisa said while pointing at her flat stomach.... yeahh.... hungry.

"Yeah sure let's go" i said while feeling light-headed. I was still sleepy.

I looked weak... from afar. As if i was going to faint in a second.

"Yah... Jung ah.... are you okay??"

Lisa asked with a hint of worry plastered all over her.

"I'm okay..." i said while focusing on the path.