Biology.

Let me set the scene here. I'm in 9th grade, and I have biology 4th period right before lunch. And this kid erik sat next to me at the time (We've since been moved away from each other) and he would harass me constantly. And this one time he had this fidget spinner and he was spinning it right near my head. Now this wouldn't be much of a problem if I didn't have long ass hair. Because I do. I have long blonde hair that tangles really easily. And guess what happened? That bastard got the fidget spinner IN MY FUCKING HAIR. So I took that shit and kept that thing. And my inner monologue was having a field day over here.

Erik: *Gets fidget spinner in my hair*

Me: What the hell? *Takes fidget spinner out of hair and puts it in purse*

Inner Monologue: *Is quiet for a few seconds* OKAY WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. SMACK HIM. SMACK HIM HARD. HE DARE???? OH HELL NAH.

Me and erik bicker for a while then I get my friend mac to help me out here and she sits in front of me so we were all arguing quietly. And our teacher is a bit of a hard ass so she told me to be quiet at least twice before this happened:

Mrs Holmes: GRAK* YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING. I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP TALKING AND YOU KEEP IGNORING ME AND TALKING TO ERIK AND MAC. WHILE A VIDEO IS PLAYING YOU NEED TO BE SILENT AND WATCH NOT TALK. THAT IS RUDE.

*Grak is a play off my real name. I ain't putting that shit on the internet.

Okay so while she was yelling at me I was doing this:

Me: *Staring at Mrs Holmes, freaked out and kinda trying not to cry coz I'm a sensitive person*

My Inner Monologue is a different story.

Inner Monologue: OH SHIT. OH SHIT. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEEEEEEEL. TAKE IT FROM MY HAAAANDDS. SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL THAT I AM CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. PLZ.

Yeah so after that I told the teacher privately after class that erik had been harassing me and I got moved next to mac. So everything worked out nicely. But I figured this would be a good story to tell because I thought it was funny. But oh well. Hope you liked it.