Chapter 13

Last Chapter- he pulled away " I love you" and I looked at him surprised but then smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips "I love you too" then we continued to have a little make out session 'I love being close to him and feeling his love in his touch,he always treats me like i'm the one and only thing he cares about romantically and that's one thing I love about him'. Then I feel a presence behind us so I pull away and I think he felt it too so we both looked up at an angered.......

Well let's get on with this chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Wayne, what is he doing here then he came closer to us so I got up and moved over to the side "She needs to leave" then I look at Dick confused and I walk up to Bruce "do you have a problem with me" I ask confused "yes and that is why i'm doing this" then guards from Arkham show up and I start to back up until I reach the edge of the build "crap" then Dick speaks up "what are you doing, she didn't do anything" 'I have to do this' so I see the fire escape on the next building so I smirk and jump to it and then climb down and make a run for it and to the next building where I see a dumpster so I rip of my clothes and into my uniform which I hid behind the dumpster in case Batsy or Birdie showed up and then I went back to the building.

Only to find Dick and Bruce gone and the guards were gone too but then I heard two people land behind me so I turn to them "nice of you to show up Birdie and Batsy" so I press the button on my utility belt that send Ivy and Harley to my location but until they get here I started fighting off the Bat and Robin a couple minutes later they show up and so does Joker so we both smirk and take on the dat while Ivy and Harley take on Robin and I check over there every once and awhile to see if Rob is ok, he's doing fine.

Once I turn back to Bats I see he knocked out Joker so my eyes widen and then I felt bats cuff my hands together and then he put me on my knees he looked like he was about to take off my mask so I kicked his feet from under him and stood up and made a run for it and I jumped from building to building and once I lose them I look back to the building there taking Harley and Ivy and Joker to Arkham Asylum. I pick the lock on the cuffs and rub my wrist and then see Robin coming after me so my eyes widen.

I just start running back to the warehouse but I can't let him know where we live, well I guess where I live now. I just kept running and once I got down to an ally way I felt someone pull my arm and I was pinned to a wall "it's just me what are you running from" I look at him like he nuts "the Bat wants to put me in Arkham, so I would assume you want to also".

He smiles and shakes his head "you're a nice girl I wouldn't want to put you in Arkham" so I smile "thanks boy wonder" then I noticed i'm still pinned to the wall "do you mind unpinning me i'm not looking for a relationship bird boy" so he blushed and unpinned me so I smile and then walk a little bit "whats wrong" I sigh "you know that you can't be friends with me, it's just not possible" then he comes up to me "what do you mean I thought you like hanging out with me".

I turn to him "of course I do but, where on different sides we can't even hang out on a normal base" so I start to walk away but then he grabs my hand "then do me one last favor" I turn to him with a smile "sure what is it bird boy" he smiled back "can you at least tell me who you are" I chuckle "ya know that won't happen bird boy" and he frowns which I just thought was so cute "endless.." then he looks up at me with a smile "you tell me who you are" then he looks unsure "I can't, Batman's orders" so I smirk "well then you're just gonna have to find out on your own bird boy" so I blow a kiss at him and then climb up the building next to the ally and then made my way to the warehouse.

Dick's P.O.V

I watched her leave I wish I could know who was under that mask, she is nice so maybe if I knew her I could try and convince her to be a hero indeed of living the villain life. Once I got back to the cave I changed and went to my room still thinking about V/N, if I do find out who she is I could find her and then try and talk her into being a hero but finding out who she is under that mask is gonna take a lot of work so I sigh "I guess it's worth it if she's a hero and doing the right thing" then I stretch out and then turn off the light and fall asleep.

Y/N's P.O.V

Once I get home I was stilling thinking about Robin and about who he is, I mean he is cute ' I love Dick and I would never leave him for the Boy Wonder'. So I turn the light off and pull my phone out about to text Dick 'wait where did he go on that roof' I shake away the thought he was probably dragged off by Bruce but then I received a text from Dick so I look at my phone shocked but then giggle and opened the text.

Text Convo

Dick: listing this is hard to say but I can't be with you anymore so don't text me or call me anymore and please accept this, goodbye Y/N

End Text Convo

My eyes start to tear up but I can't hold it in I just break at that moment and then curl myself into a ball thinking about why he would do this to me 'he said he loved me' then I start to drift into slumber 'why'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I should have another chapter up either tonight or tomorrow 🙂✌️✌️

-Bat Boys Lover