Internet Friends 6

Soon it was evening and Chanyeol stood downstairs waiting for his little brother and his friends. He had been ready for over 30 minutes now but the divas still needed more time.

"HURRY UP. I DON'T WANT TO GET THERE TOMORROW"  Chanyeol shouted because he was getting a bit impatient.

"I'M GIVING YOU..." Chanyeol stopped talking as soon as he saw Baekhyun come down the stairs.

"Channie are you okay" Baekhyun asked a bit worried why the tall male was staring silently at him.

"Yeah...yes I'm fine...WOW... you look... stunning" Chanyeol finally spoke making Baekhyun blush.

"Okay lets go" Luhan called out as the others also came downstairs.

"Took you long enough" Chanyeol said and soon they see on their way to Jimins party.

A few moments later

It was 8PM and the party was starting to get interesting. Daehyun was with Taeyeon but his eyes kept gazing to the entrance because deep down he was anticipating the arrival of a certain beauty he somehow couldn't forget.

The party was being held at Jimins home which was a mansion. His parents weren't home so they would never know.

"OH MY GOSH. Who is that hottie?"
"I have no idea but that has to be the most handsome guy I have ever seen"
"Omo he is so perfect"

Daehyun heard Taeyeons friends who were just next to them. Even Taeyeon was giving the guy lustful gazes like every other girl in the room.

Daehyun turned to looked at the said guy and he had to admit he was very good looking. He was about to turn away when he saw an image that shattered his heart.

Baekhyun walked in looking as hot as ever but then he looked at the handsome stranger before smiling and they held hands.

"No way. That's impossible" Taeyeon said as she also watched the scene. "How can that little useless runt bag that hot piece of ass" she said.

Soon the pair approached them.

"Hey guys. I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend Chanyeol"  Baekhyun said all smiles.

"Nice to meet you I'm Daehyun" he introduced himself and offered his hand to Chanyeol who just looked at it and totally ignored the gesture.

"Oh you're the ex who wouldn't know if something good standing right in front of him even if it hit him in the face" Chanyeol had said and Daehyun was left speechless. Baekhyun was struggling not to grin at his reaction.

"Hi. I'm Taeyeon" she introduced herself with a flirty smile. This girl is surely a solution. She took Daehyun and now she wanted to be flirty with Chanyeol.  Bxtch make up your mind.

"Hi. I'm not interested" Chanyeol said before wrapping his arm around Baekhyun's waist and leading him away from the pair.

As soon. As they were a safe distance away Baekhyun turned to look at Daehyun but Chanyeol shifted his body so that Baekhyun was facing him.

"Tonight just focus on me" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun smiled in response as he wrapped his arms around the giants shoulders.

"I have to admit Baek looks good with my brother" Luhan said and the whole crew agreed.

Some time after midnight they all arrived back home. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chen and Xuimin went all out and they were all wasted. Chanyeol and Baekhyun struggled to get them all upstairs and in bed.

The pair didn't drink alcohol and were still not sleepy so they decided to watch a late night movie in the lounge. 

"Thank you for pretending to be my boyfriend" Baekhyun broke the silence.

"Who said I was pretending?" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun turned to face him in shock but before he could say a word Chanyeol's lips were on his and they kissed.

It was slow, soft and nice. Chanyeol pulled away, licked his bottom lip and looked into Baekhyun's eyes like he was gazing into his soul.

Chanyeol held the back of Baekhyuns head as he pulled him in for an even deeper kiss. He licked Baekhyun's bottom lip asking for entrance which he was gladly given. He caressed Baekhyuns tongue with his own earning a loud moan from Baekhyun who immediately pulled back after.

"Oh...look at the time...I need to go to bed...good night" Baekhyun said before rushing upstairs.

Chanyeol smiled as he licked his lips. Kissing Baekhyun was better than he had imagined. He was dissapointed it was cut short but he enjoyed it all the same. If only Baekhyun wasn't so hung up on Daehyun then maybe he would have allowed Chanyeol in by now. But all is well. The tall giant loved a challenge.

Baekhyun leaned against the bedroom door as soon as he shut it. His heart was slowely beating at a normal rate again as he told deep breathes and relaxed.

He raised his finger to his lips before he smiled.

'Park Chanyeol. What are you doing to me'