1 - The Heir to an Empire

~ THIS IS A WARNING: 

The main character is well for lack of better words, (A slut machete wielding Anti-Hero Mafia Princess who at times blurs the lines between good and evil). What I'm trying to stress to you readers is that Porsha won't be your favorite character at times. She will use and abuse people she loves and do questionable things.... So if you want to read about a twisted demented character who is dramatic... then you've come to the right story. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Once upon a time a young pup was born... 

Born to the sounds of war and terror, Porsha "Jasmine Rochelle" Harris was born to a proud Mother and Father and adoring yet protective brothers Damien, Harry, and Liam...oh and the Slayer empire. 

Growing up she was trained as an executioner to cleanse the streets of crime, chaos, and their most dangerous enemies known as the Mortelli. Everything she touched was destroyed and her family couldn't have been happier. 

But like all things Porsha's skill of being a killing machine were slowly fading when she fell in love with a cute boy who was the most innocent thing she's ever seen. She was as fascinated with Josh as much as she was in love with him. 

Her family noticed how invested their daughter was in a human and worried for her safety as much as her sanity. Because not only did their best weapon have a weakness but their enemies now had a straight aim to her heart. 

Proving everyone wrong, Porsha was still dating her human lover Josh after three years of bliss. In that time she mastered the lives she's come to portray: 

~ Porsha Harris College student/girlfriend by day, 

~ With the ability to change her eye and hair color she becomes famous red headed machete wielding Mafia Princess Jasmine Rochelle, 

~ And when she needs to transform into her werewolf...

 Porsha was a force to be reckoned with until one of her missions goes terribly wrong, 

Causing everyone's lives in the small Town of Oaks to change drastically. 

Leading to her love being mysteriously beaten in the streets, 

Ready to put down every member of the Mortelli with her fangs and bare hands... another dark force is at work...

Killers of all kinds attack her beloved city at all sides, bodies of allies and enemies alike were dropping all over the place and Porsha wasn't sure why this was happening but it got personal very quickly...

Blurring the lines of 3 three identities: regular young adult Porsha, gang/mafia princess Jasmine Rochelle, and her wolf of the same name can get complicated. 

Between Arson, murder, betrayal, childish games, pregnancy, and scandal (not the show) will Porsha and her love Josh make it? 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: I'm totally revamping the story, changing everything about it. So I hope you enjoy this version. And just as a tip: I can't stress this enough that when Porsha changes from regular Porsha with black hair she has the ability to alter her hair color, eyes, and other features to become Jasmine Rochelle, and when she becomes a wolf she is also Jasmine Rochelle. 

Usually werewolves have two identities, the person and wolf. Porsha has three because she needs to be able to run the streets as a human Jasmine Rochelle if that makes sense.