07

A/N: IM SCREAMING 100 READS I LOVE YOU ALL *blows kisses to the random 20 who keep up every chapter because fuck yeah*
///

Tension. That's all it was, anxiety, was splattered on both of there faces. Sophia and Jaeden talked, as both the boys seemed like they sat 40 feet from each other.

Sophia finally made a connection, she placed her chin on her hand. "Okay, jig's up, who hurt who? Which ass of yours do I have to kick?" Jaeden was the only one to laugh at her joke.

"Oh," she paused. "Something's really up, Jack, you're always honest what happened."

Jack flicked his wrist, brushing it off as nothing. Sophia raised an eyebrow, staring into Jack. Jack blinked away, her eyes burning his. He signed that he had to use the restroom. He quickly smiled, and then walked out.

"Finn, what the fuck is going on?" Jaeden sat there confused.

Finn looked down, mumbling softly. "Uh, uh, we uh, yeah."

"You are making absolutely no sense, damnit." Sophia spat.

Finn closed his eyes, "we kissed." He mumbled.

Jaeden spat out his drink while Sophia eye grown triple in size.

"L-like lip on lip?" Jaeden said, cleaning his mess.

"It was an accident! Complete lip on lip accident."

"How does someone accidentally fucking kiss someone on the lips? Jaeden said, confused.

"No! I'm straight, totally straight." Finn said, using his hands to help him.

"Oh please, you're about as straight as a circle." 

"At least I'm straighter then the pole your mom danced on." Finn growled back.

"Hey, Hey, ladies you're both very pretty, Finn let's be honest. You're not straight." Sophia chuckled, turning solemn towards Finn.

"Okay, maybe I'm not straight and maybe I like Jack, but how am I supposed to tell him that. 'Hey Jack! I'm not straight and have a massive fucking crush on you?!'" Finn lifted his arms, sarcastically spitting out.

"W-Well, you just did. Kind of." Sophia blushed, chuckling a little.

Finn's heart sunk, he turned around to see a beat red Jack, hovering over him. Finn tipped his imaginary hat and weakly smiled. "W-Well, hey there, Jack."

Jack stood there, and then immediately pulled his hand out into the hallway, his heart was racing per usual.

Finn looked back, Sophia turned her back, and crossed her hands over her chest, rubbing her arms all over her shoulders, Jaeden laughing.

Finn gave her a quick birdie, still nervous as ever.

Jack pulled him into a vacant hallway, per usual as whenever they wanted to talk together.

"H-Hey." Jack said, his breath shaky, and his smile weak.

"So, uh, you heard everything I said, I-in the lunchroom?" Finn said, playing with the end of his shirt, fidgeting.

Jack placed both hands on Finn's chest, slowly pulling him in. Finn's heart was racing faster then the speed of light. Jack was nervous shaking on every move he made.

Finn went lower, pressing his own lips against the shaky boy. Their lips synced, kissing again. Finn chuckled, smiling slightly.

"So, I guess you like me too?" Finn said, smiling slightly.

"Y-yeah." Jack said, pulling him in for another kiss.

Before they could get any farther, Sadie, dropped her gift. Her face was beat red, and she bit her lip.

"Happy One Month, fag." She threw her flowers for him at him. She stormed off. The tears hit the ground behind her.

"W-wait? You were still dating her." Jack spat, his face grew with anger.

Finn was speechless, as he found it hard to breath.

"Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was some fucking second choice. Have a happy one month anniversary, asshole." He stepped on his flowers walking down the hallway.

Finn looked at the flowers, then looked at the angered Jack. "Fuck." He mumbled, he let out a solid, but shaky, breath. He let the tears flow down, as he didn't care for what others thought.

Introducing your local high-school fag, Finn Wolfhard.