insecure / lonzo ball

🧡HighOnLaMelooo ~ Hope you like it. Sorry for the wait Bbg🧡
-

(Kemissa, Lonzo And Arielle in MM)

"So how're things with you and Arielle?" I asked as we walked around the mall.

".....They're Comfortable." Lonzo took a deep breath.

"Comfortable? What're you saying?" I looked confused.

"I mean...Things aren't great, but things aren't bad...But it's not an uncomfortable position."

"Oh...I see. What's going on?"

"She's been super insecure lately."

"Well show her that you only want her."

Lonzo's POV

There was only one thing wrong with what Kemissa said; I didn't only want Arielle...

"Well that'd be easy if that were the truth." I smirked at her.

Since we met in high school, it was clear that we had feelings for each other, but I was never available.

And not only that, but Arielle was always asking and wondering if Kemissa and I were more than just friends.

She sighed, "...I know."

"I'll be home in about an hour. I have to drop Kemissa off." I said on the phone to Arielle.

"...Okay."

"Love You."

"Mhm." She already sounded like she didn't trust me.

I hung up and got ready to take Kemissa home.

"Thanks for dropping me off." She smiled, dropping her jacket on the bed.

Kemissa's POV

"You kn-" I got ready to say before he pushed me onto the bed, and let himself gently fall on top.

"Zo, what're you doing...?"

"What I should've done the first day your mom brought you over." He began to unbutton my shirt, pecking my lips.

"What about-"

"Shhh." He placed his finger on my lips.

I gave in to my five year long desires and began to kiss him.

He pulled my shirt off, kissing down my stomach.

His tongue made contact with my center as he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you." I gasped. Feeling his lips touch mine felt like I was released from a burden I carried this entire friendship.

That burden being the want to be in bed with him.

"I love you too." He continued to lick my insides.

He licked back up to my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

He wrapped his hands tightly around my waist as I pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants.

He moaned into my ear as his member sprung from his briefs.

"Lonzo Please." I begged for him to hurry.

He kissed my cheek, entering me with haste.

"Uhhh, Yes." I moaned, gracefully into his ear.

He groaned slightly as he slipped deeper into my body, making me feel weak.

His eyes roamed my body before he kissed my neck with so much pulchritude, sending me into complete bliss.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I moaned as I neared my High.

"Yes!" I moaned into his ear as his member constantly grazed my spot.

I let out soft moans as I came and I felt my body come undone underneath him.

I felt so fulfilled and amazed, it felt like a whoosh of heat and desire left my body as I climaxed.

He stroked me a few more times, slowing down before he reached his high.

We both sat up. "...I wish I could just stay...."

"But it's three and I told Ariele I'd be home at this time...."

"I understand."

"Love you."

"Mhm." I wondered why I had even done this, before I realized this was long waited for and needed.

-

Lonzo's POV

I had bought Arielle a bracelet but changed my mind about giving it to her because I was afraid I'd cheat, but I had no choice.

It was 3:30 by the time I freshened up and put my clothes back on so I needed an excuse as to why I took so long.

-

"Zo....What took so long? It's four o'clock."

"I had to pick something up for you." I put on a deceitful smile, pulling out the bracelet and roses I had stopped to buy on the way.

Her cheeks turned rosy red as a smile formed on her face.

"I knew I could trust you." She hugged me.