= Chapter 61 =

"I'm truly madly crazy deeply in love with you."

-Skylar Torres
=============
SKYLAR⚓️

"NO TORI!! DONT LISTEN TO HIM!! HE'S NOT 3W! !!"  Jonah shouted in anger, as he gripped the bars.

"Ah my dear Jonah, if I were you, I would shut my mouth this instant." The man behind me spoke calmly yet venomously.

Jonah's lips formed into a grim thin line, while Emily quivered in fear. Slowly turning around, I felt a drop of perspiration trickle down my forehead.

"Hello Ms Torres, care to take a short walk with me?" A pair of grey eyes questioned with an evil smile. He had jet black hair with streaks of grey hair, looking extremely familiar.
He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me away.

"Boys, do what you have to do with Jonah. " he simply said to the men that came along.

Heading away from the prison cell, the last I heard of Jonah was his pained begs.

"Who are you?" I asked once again.

"Where are my manners? Alec, pleasure to meet you Ms Torres." He kissed the back of my hand, despite the fact that a knife was pointed at my spine.

Covering up my disgusted expression, I knew I had more to worry than just that.

"Why didn't you kill me?"

"You ask a lot of questions, no wonder my son likes you."

"Jeremy?"

"No, Dante." His expression toned down to a serious one.

"You're Dante's dad?!" He remained quiet, emotionless.

A moment of silence passed, still walking to hell I know where. A small crashing sound in my microphone echoed through my ear, I knew it was Gabriel's microphone being shut down.

They had him too.

"Where's Jeremy? Where's Gabriel?" I demanded.

"It's surprising you still come running back to find your lover boy, despite the fact he broke your heart hm?" He questioned with a grin.

He's just trying to get into my head, don't listen to him.

"My decisions are none of your concerns, just answer my question. Where. Is. Jeremy?" I gritted my teeth in anger.

A chuckle left his lips, before he tapped a few digits on his phone.
"Since you're so eager, my dear, right this way! Don't tell me I didn't warn you." A sly smile danced across his lips as he led me into another larger hall this time.

We stood in the centre of the room before he spoke "Now let's see who are our audience today, shall we?" He suggested with a wicked smirk.

Without waiting for my response, he continued. " Here we have three people as our audience, Gabriel, Emily and Jonah!" All three of them were brought out by Alec's men with their arms cuffed to their backs.