A little extra

Since I felt like this story still needed a little somethin somethin I'm going to add this to it placed five years after everything. Enjoy!

*Violet Blake*

Riley and I walked down the sidewalk on they way to our apartment. The last few years had been hard but we got used to it. Now that we are out of school and going to college online we are able to have more time to ourselves and get our lives in line. I work at an fashion store, even though I know nothing of fashion, and Riley works at a coffee shop and has dabbled in acting. He once appeared on an ep of CSI as the victims brother, we stayed up till one to watch it without commercials. We just got back from the movies, which completely sucked, and were almost to our apartment when....

I saw him.

Dylan.

Walking down the street.

"Oh shit." I blurted. We stopped and that's when he saw us.

Double shit.

"Come on. Maybe if we turn around he won't follow." I said tugging on Riley's jacket. He did as he was told even though he probably didn't know what was happening.

We only got a few steps when we heard.

"Violet!"

Shit.shit.shit.shit.

We kept walking as if we didn't hear him. It wasn't enough because Dylan ran in front of us to bloc our path.

"Violet? Is that you?" he asked in an awe tone.

What do I do? I can't tell him! But I also don't want to hurt his feeling again.

"Um no. My names Emily. Do I know you?" I lied. I saw the hope drain from his face. God that hurts. Knowing in the reason for causing him so much pain.

"Oh no. Sorry." he said weakly. He started to walk away.

I couldn't do this to him again.

I shot a Riley an apologetic look before running after him.

"Hey!" I yelled. He turned around, sadness still on his face.

"You seem nice. Do you want to maybe get coffee sometime?" I asked. Even though there was still sorrow I saw his face brighten up a bit.

"Yeah sure. How about Loco's at seven tomorrow." he offered. I smiled sweetly and nodded.

"See you then." he smiled back at me and turned I walk off again. I watched him walked away until I felt an are wrap around my waist.

"What was that about?" he asked. I sighed and looked up at him. He still looked as handsome as ever if not more. These last years have to been nice having spent them with him.

"He's my brother. And even though Violets dead, I don't see why he can't be friends with Emily." I explained. Riley nodded understandably and kissed the top of my head.

"Okay now let's get home I'm starving." I smiled and nodded.

I could really go for a pancake right about now.

(Story's over! I'm going to miss Violet and Riley but It was fun while it lasted.

Have any question on what happens after comment and I promise I'll answer.

P.s. Happy Mother's Day!)