Chapter 8

[Baekhyun's POV]

I opened my eyes and the light was hitting my face. I got up from bed and sneezed. Ah. I feel sick. But where am I? I remember talking to Grandma Jiyoung and uh... right. I fainted again.

"Oh. You're now awake."

"Mom? I thought you'd come home late?"

"How can I when Grandma called me saying you fainted... again?"

My mom let out a heavy sigh and worry can be seen on her face.

"This is isn't the first time. Should we go to the hospital and have you checked?"

"I do feel a bit sick. My head hurts."

"Let's go to the hospital tomorrow. Why would you even go outside wearing short sleeves knowing that it's cold."

"Oh. I forgot."

"Take a rest for the meantime."

My head really hurts and my throat is kinda itchy. Did I perhaps caught cold? Why did I even go outside wearing shortsleeves? I hate this feeling. I'm not the kind of person who gets sick easily. This is only the second time I got sick. The first one is when I was middle school. It was a very long time ago.

Remembering what I saw earlier, I kept thinking how is it possible to see myself. How can that be me? I mean, it definitely looks like me. He's handsome. Do I have a lost twin brother? Then how come I also saw Hera? Does she also have a twin sister? Or somehow is it a forgotten memory? I don't know. Thinking about it makes my head hurts.

---

Morning came. I feel so much better than last night. I still have a fever though.

I was supposed to get up to fix myself when the food beside my bed caught my attention. Advantage of being sick. Breakfast in bed. Hahaha.

I saw a letter beside the bowl and took it. Why would mom leave a letter? Did she go somewhere again?

"Baekhyun, I heard you fainted yesterday and you got sick. Are you okay? Have a porridge to make you feel better. -Hera"

Hera? She made this? She didn't have to bother but I'm thankful. She knows how to cook.

As soon I was done eating, I went downstairs and saw mom.

"Oh. Baekhyun you're awake. Did you eat the porridge?"

"Yes. I ate it."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Better than last night. How did Hera know?"

"She said she saw you when she was on her way home."

"Ah"

"Prepare now. I'll take you to the hospital."

"I'll just go by myself."

"Are you sure you can go alone?"

"Ofcourse. I'll see you later."