Two

I woke up the next morning at my usual time and for ready for intense training. If you haven't guessed by now I don't really have friends. I made my way downstairs and out the door simply.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I was back at the gym finishing my training rather late this time. It was noon. Baley was up in her room doimg something I don't really care. She told me Charlie ordered Noise Boy! Like The Noise Boy!!! How he afforded him only god knows but honestly hes one of the best bots. Much better than that junk Charlie called Ambush. That bot was honestly put out of its misery from what Baley told me.

"Hey kid." I just nodded in his direction and continued my left hooks. "Not even a hello?" I ignored him and continued. "Look I get I was kind of ruff on you yester-"

"Just drop it I dont care." I cut him of and gave the dumby one last jab and walked away. "I gotta go shower."

θθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθθ

I came out with a sports bra, basketball shorts, and wet hair and saw Baley and Charlie having a moment till he left. "What was that about Bal?"

"Nothing Y/n." I roll my eyes and practice some kickboxing while Baley went out to scold Charlie about the guy with Noise. She eventualy came back in with the huge box.

"He's in there?" She nodds and Charlie comes in. "Noise Boy has arrived!!!"

"Desided to stay hum?" I look at who Charlie is talking to and see a boy my age. I glance at Baley and give her a questioning look. "This is Baley. Shes gonna be looking after you for a few weeks." I look at him wide eyes. "Oh right I need you to watch over the kid."

"I want half of that money!"

"Are we back to this again?"

"Is there a real robot boxer in there?"

"Noise Boy's in there ever heard of him?" I ask the kid and he looks at me.

"Of course I do. Do you? I wouldn't think you do. He fought Rubicon for the WRB belt in 2016." I rolled my eyes at him and helped Baley open the box.

"Holy crap, he looks amazing." Charlie was busy fawning over his new toy while Baley explained a bit.

"His composite armor has been replaced. Lets see if the inside looks as good.

"Ive watched that fight with Rubicon like 20 times. He should have had him in the 3rd round-"

"But then again Rubicon did get lucky with that huge and amazing right and ended it." I smirked at the kid as he got closer to Noise. He got scared when Charlie activated him.

"Relax kid He's on our side." I snickered a but and Baley glared a bit.

"Not funny."

"Well I mean its kinda funny Bal." She gave Me a warning look and I changed the subject. "You know he has voice recognition right?"

"No, he doesn't!" I glared a bit at him.

"Kid I know what I'm talking about. He didn't in the league. But when he fought in Brazil they put it in. Brazilians  are crazy about that whole 'talk to your robot' crap."

"Hey language." I put my hands up in surrender. "Right, left, uppercut!" We watched but nothing happened. "Doesn't work! Right, Left, uppercut! I knew the price was too good to be true. We vot screwed!"

"Let em see if I can fix it." He thew the head set to my feet and I picked them up.

"Look how good he looks to!"

"Give me 2 seconds! Let me look at something!" I put the head set on and thought of what to say. He does have Japan's writing on it. I said some Japan's moves into it and he did as I said.

"Wow what was that Japanese?" I nod and the kid took the set from me and tried.

"Let me see if I can reset him to English."

"N/n how do you know Japanese?"

"Videogames duh!"

"You play videogames in Japanese?" I was about to answer when the kid answered.

"Japanese bootlegs are always better."

"Give me that!" I chuckle at Charlie wbile he plays with the English set Noise Boy.

"So kid why are you here and whats your name?"

"Names Max. Max Kenton."

"Wow. Your this idiots son?" He nodded and I went away to get a shirt and some pants and my jacket.

"I am gonna go to get your money." I nod at Bailey and followed Charlie to my seat in the truck. "Give me the keys."

"In coming with you!"

"No your not. I already gotta babysit one kid now give me the keys."

"I'm either going with you or you're fishing for your keys in the sewer. Your choice." I smirked at Charlie seeing he had no choice. "Whats it gonna be old man?"

"Thanks big pops. Sweet ride!"

"Put your seatbelt and don't talk!" I laughed and pushed Max to the back seat.

"Charlie this is the kid I never knew about. He's like you. Stuborn and kinda depressing to talk to." Charlie glared at me and I ignored it. "You better get me food Charlie boy. Baley said so."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Well Noise boy died! Stupid Charlie! He is so frustrating sometimes. "So whats Your name?"

"What?"

"Your name? I told you mine."

"Its Y/n."

"And why are you with Charlie?"

"I mainly stay at rhe gym. I have a home and all but I'm the youngest of 13 so I'm forgotten I practacly live with Bailey." I didnt look at Max's facial expression to my story then Charlie came and handed us hamburgers. "Thanks.

"I got to get a new robot together. I need to find a mainframe." I glared at him and noticed Max doing the same thing. "What?"

"Your an idiot." I walk into the truck. Not listening to the two fight.

"They gave me 400 for his head." I rolled my eyes and began to drift to sleep. Unknowingly my head fell on Max.