Cast, Introduction, and Prologue.

Cast:

Im Yoona of SNSD as Yoona Arah Park/ Park Yoon Avah

Xi Luhan of EXO as Luhan Ace Lee

Jessica Jung of SNSD as Jessi Montecueva/ Jessica Jung

Kwon Yuri of SNSD as Yuri Ali Smith/ Kwon Yuri

 Park Chanyeol of EXO as Jake Yeol Lee/ Lee Chan Yeol

 Kris Wu Yifan OF EXO as Kris Christian Henderson

DO Kyung Soo of EXO as Devner James Anderson

Oh Sehun of EXO as Sehun Shin Park/ Park Shin Hun

INTRODUCTION

The Ice Princesses consists of Three members:

Park Yoon Avah, Jessica Jung, and Kwon Yuri.

Yoona Arah Park.

In Korea, she is known as Park Yoon Avah, the Ice Cream Princess of the The Ice Princesses..

Sikat na sikat sya sa Korea at sa buong mundo. Siya ang Rank 1 na sikat sa Canada, Mexico, Philippines, Korea, Los Angeles, Taiwan, China, and etc.

She is the coldest of the group. Even is she's cold, she is actually close with her members.

She is called as the Ice Cream Princess of the group, because she always eat ice cream. Also, the ICE stands for her cold personality, and CREAM for her favorite color.

Jessi Montecueva.

In Korea, she is known as Jessica Jung, the Icy Voice Princess of The Ice Princesses.

Sikat na sikat din sya sa Korea, at maging sa buong mundo. Siya ang Rank 2 na sikat sa Canada, Mexico, Philippines, Korea, Los Angeles, Taiwan, and China.

She has the highest pitch voice of the Group. Even if she has the highest pitch voice, she can also sing low notes.

She is called the Icy Voice Princess of the group, because she has an Icy Voice or highest pitch voice. Also, she loves to sing and she can manage to hold an ice cube for ten minutes without feeling the coldness.

Yuri Ali Smith.

In Korea, she is known as Kwon Yuri, the Young Ice Princess of The Ice Princesses.

Gaya nila Jessi at Yoona, sikat na sikat din sya. Siya ang Rank 3 sa kasikatan nila.

She is very childish na medyo may pagka- boyish. When she was 6 years old, she was a nerd, but something happened so she changed.

She is called the Young Ice Princess, because of her very childish personality, and she is the Maknae or the youngest of the group.

Recap:

Yoona Arah Park or Park Yoon Avah, the Ice Cream Princess of The Ice Princesses.

Jessi Montecueva or Jessica Jung, the Icy Voice Princess of The Ice Princesses.

Yuri Ali Smith or Kwon Yuri, the Young Ice Princess of The Ice Princesses.

PROLOGUE

She is the coldest girl I've ever known. She hates attention. She have no friends. She's a man- hater. Why is she like that? Can I change her? Can't I ignore her? Ugh. I hate missions. It's making my head ache.  I don't want to be involved in her life, because she seems dangerous.

But, when I became close with her, I realized that she needed a friend, she just doesn't want one, because she wants to be alone. I can't believe that she wants to be alone, I mean, why would anyone want to be alone?

Curiosity runs through me. Should I start the mission?

Maybe. Or maybe not. It could be dangerous.

Oh well..

I'm just gonna have to wait for the right time.

But, I need to do it. NOW.