"Sassy Hoe"

"GUYS", I screamed at my two annoyingly friends. I rolled my eyes getting fascinated by their Argument. Their arguing over who gets the last pizza.

"You know you could just split the damn pizza right?" They both looked at me dumbfounded and started to mumble things like "Bitch" and "Honey hell no."

So I took my shoe off and glared between them. "I'M ON MY PERIOD SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST SPLIT THE DAM PIZZ-"Well someone's moody again" said Adrian.

Next thing you know I started to chase him with my dirty ass shoes around thehouse while Bri just sat there enjoying the last pizza slice,-"HEY!, STOP EATING MY FOOD BITCH. "Adrian yelled. She smirked evily, "I'll stop the day u grow a flower out of your dick mate." Adrian just stuck up his middle finger and waved it around like it was a flag. Bri just glared at him evily, how about I stick that finger up your dick and see if it'll sprout like c- I glared at her."Don't even think about it Brianna." "Mk whore she said as she grabbed her things and dragged Adrian to the door, "I'll see you guys tomorrow at School." "You mean that hell hole than yes anyways we've got to go home byeeEEe roach. Adrian winked as they left out of the door.

"Crack heads", I said outloud

" then...they all dieeeEEEE ;)?));"

hEllo IA'm Miya and this is just an prologue ya know so basically its about A Girl named Astrin And She goes threw High school With Her friends Adrian And Brianna The two crack heads as she calls them. This isn't just an ordinary story With Cliché Its Also with 

The Main Character: Astrin most people call Her Ava -(optional)/ Brad(Hasn't showed up yet in the story.)

Bestfriends: Adrian and Briana- Aka. Crackheads -lol-

Anyways i'm just starting this ik ik this book sucks Guys- It's the 1st I Probably wrote so just tell me if u see errors and shit- mk

Drinks Lemon Tea-Byee ;)

btw this is her>>