Meet The Characters

Meet The Characters 

Imogen Francis - She was only eighteen when she was arranged to marry Samuel who she has been in love with since she was thirteen, now 21 she returns three years later.

Samuel Lockwood - He was arranged to marry Imogen, he was always protective of her when he was younger, being blinded by his lust for Henrietta he doesn't want he lost until its too late. Now 27 and seeing his wife for the first time in three years hopes to win her heart all over again.

Beatrix Wright - Imogen's best friend since she was young, fell in love with Samuel's best friend William. Before the story Imogen finds out she is engaged to William and pregnant with his child.

William Young - Samuel's best friend since they were little, in love with Beatrix whom he is marrying and she is pregnant with his child. Also treats Imogen like a little sister.

Henrietta Carter - Harlot of Gravelington, pretended to be in love with Samuel to have access to all his money. When Imogen returns she also returns, now 15,  with new tricks up her sleeve not wanting them two to be together.

Emma Francis - Imogen's little sister, they have always been very close growing up and Emma is happy for her older sister to finally be at home. Maybe a love interest will make her even happier.

Marcel Francis - Imogen and Emma's father, 51.

Holly Francis - Imogen and Emma's mother, 48.

Catherine Lockwood - Samuel's mother, very fond of the Francis girls and seen like a second mother to them, 48.

Samuel Lockwood (Senior) - Samuel's father, died a few months before Samuel and Imogen married. Deceased, would have been 55.

It's been such a long time, so I thought I would start of with this story again and introduce all the characters. I still have some surprises still to share with you all about who will be appearing next which I will not be sharing with you until you carry on reading with One Sided Love. I am very excited to get back to writing, It was nice taking time off from writing but I think I took too long and can't wait to know what you all think about all the other chapters I have to come.

Thanks for reading and I can't wait for all your comments on what you think of the story so far.

laurachelseaa_