Chapter 59

Chapter 59

**

A look of horror passed through their face. Disbelief and denial were written all over their faces. I was anxious being near them as all of them were guys and only one girl was standing among them. I swallowed hard as each of them stared at me. It was making me highly uncomfortable.

"You don't remember us?" A guy, who looked in his 20's asked. He looked a little restless. The bags were evident under his eyes.

"No." I answered timidly.

"What!? How can you forget us?" A boy about my age, exclaimed.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry." I said, looking down.

"Ashton, you need to relax." Said the girl.

"She doesn't remember me." The Ashton guy whispered.

"Was I meant too? Did I know you? How am I in this hospital? What happened to me!? Did anyone of you hurt me?" I asked, frantically looking for an exit if they make an advance towards me.

"No, Gwen. Wait, we won't hurt you!" The man in his 20's spoke. One of the boys rushed out.

"Do you remember your name?" The girl asked.

"Uh.." I pressed on my brain to see if I remember. "My name is Gwen Wilson?"

"You remember you're a Wilson?" Someone asked.

"This is the name that popped up in my mind." I explained. "Is that my name?"

"Yes. That's your name." The same someone said.

"I know you all?" I asked, suspiciously. I had to know if I knew them. If I do, I still won't be close to them. They could lie to me.

"Yes, you do. We are your brothers," a guy around my age said, pointing at the five boys in the room. "She is your best friend and that's your boyfriend." He said, pointing at the girl, who was on the verge of crying and the boy name Ashton, who looked angry, yet with a look of disbelief.

"Oh." I dumbly muttered. I racked my brain to remember anyone of them, but came blank.

Suddenly, the door opened and the boy who rushed out walked inside with a man who was wearing a white coat. I assumed him to be the doctor.

"This is your sixth brother." Said, one of my brothers.

The doctor walked towards me and checked my vitals. He stood back and decided to ask few questions. "How are you feeling?"

"Confused?"

"Any pain?" He asked, again.

"I'm just feeling sore all over." I said, looking at him and then around.

He nodded and looked behind him. "They say, you don't remember anything?"

"I don't." I said and then leaned towards the doctor so only he could hear me. "Can you ask them to leave? It's making me uncomfortable."

A knowing looked passed through his face. He nodded and turned towards the others who were looking at him eagerly. "If you guys don't mind, I want to talk to her alone."

First they look reluctant, but later, left. I sighed in relief. "Are they related to me? Are they my brothers, friend and boyfriend as they say?"

"Yes, they are. You were shot and you had hit your head, which probably lead to temporary memory loss. You were in coma for a month and few days. They all came to see you every day. Your eldest brother never left your side. And your boyfriend came here every day after school and rest of your family were also a daily occurrence." The doctor explained.