Home & Good/Greater People

Hello guys and thanks for your support.

Love you all

Please vote and comment so I can know that you are liking the story.

Thanks in advance.

The new goal is at the very end.

Blaze's Pov:

I don't know if it is just me or Alexa's silences really became  longer than usual. She keeps on friendly smiling while seeing me but her the spark in her eyes is kind of different. Whenever I ask her for an advice, she just helps as much as possible.  She acts normally and warmly. She laughs and makes jokes at my dating questions. She just loves pointing out how clueless I am when it comes to girls and their needs. At times , I even join her laughs discovering how cheesy my pick up lines are. 

I felt truly bad for bringing another girl to this house. It was a pure mistake. I am just used to driving to this building now. When my date offered to go to "my home", I instantly drove here. The building that I am sharing with Alexa feels more like home than my older apartment. I forgot about the rules that we sat for each other. I was just so captured by the red head of a  model that kept on licking, kissing and biting my neck. I was in another world and being with this girl made me less angry; I was mad at my group. I was not on talking terms with them because firstly the girls unexpectedly invaded the world of Alexa and the guys are apparently dating her now. They turned the silent introverted Alexa to a kind of a promiscuous rebel.

The idea of Eric and Chris spending alone time with Alexa angered me. I told Luca when he came the next day of our fight and he had my exact reaction and agreed with me. He also thinks that those guys are bad influences.  We teamed trying to convince Alexa of staying home. Yet her stubborn self took over, she fought Luca  and challenged him. She huffed and said that we are too protective, that she is old enough to do what she wants and that no one will and can influence her.... I felt bad , after that, for causing such drama between them and decided to stay away. I kept on being silent and allowed  Alexa to do what she wants...

When she went on her first date, I went out, found a nightstand and finally got back home. While getting undressed and undressing the girl beneath me, I heard some light clicks of heels echoing along the second floor. Those light sounds brought me back to earth and like a teenage boy I felt caught. I rushed off of my date and tried to compose myself. I shushed the girl and ordered her not to make any sound. I hoped for Alexa to miss the existence of this other girl. I walked out of the room, trying to act normal. My eyes though fell on a beautifully dressed Alexa. Her black dress hugged her rightly but didn't show a lot. It was a tease of a dress. My eyes roamed her body and her eyes did the same to my naked torso. I felt sudden happiness as she blushed and looked away. It made me feel proud of my body even more. However, I didn't know what to say or how to act...I was now the silent one well until she broke the silence thanking me and then ordering me to go back to my date...I felt something shattering inside of me and for the first time I walked to a half naked girl with heavy feet and an unwilling mind.

"So what was the surprise date?" I finally managed some courage to ask

Alexa smiled a bit wide and brought her mug close to her lips. She did not take a drink but rested the mug on her lips as if remembering the date and enjoying its memory. I like a kid felt impatient. Slight anger started to take over me as Alexa's eyes shined brighter. I cleared my throat bringing her back to earth from god know what cheesy memory she was reliving. I eyed her harshly and her eyes questioned mine.