Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3

Sorry for the long wait😅😅 I really hate school sometimes😭😭

Anyway here is the (probably) last part😉❤😍😘😊

NIALL'S POV

Jake parked the car in the garage of the five star hotel, it was a very tall and luxurious building. I was in aww when a tall musler man opened his door and greeted me with "Hello sir, welcome to (random name of five star hotel in Paris) my name is Luke, do you want me to show you to your room first or you would like something to eat in our restaurant?" He said, as he was helping me get out of the car, he didn't even turned to great Jake, his whole attention was on me and that kind of made me nervous, dosen't he recognizes me? Dosen't he know I'm kidnapped and he could be my only way to escape?

"Ahem." We turned around to see, surprisingly calm Jake, holding our luggage. He walked to towards us and dropped the luggage on the Luke's feet making him yelp in pain.

Jake smirked and said "I think your job is to carry this, not mine." He took my hand and lead me to the reception.

"Best room for two, that has a beautiful view on Eflow tower, for one week please." The lady on the reception was tipping fast on her laptop, but I could see she was checking Jake out. That made me feel kind of weird, but why? It's not like Jake was my boyfriend or something, he is my kidnapper for God's sake!!! Niall control yourself, don't let this bring you down in this crazy world filled with guns and I don't know what, control yourself! I had an inner with myself that I didn't know I was starting at the lady, who was glaring at me.

"Let's go Niall." Jake said taking my hand and leading our way to the top floor. We got in elevator and Jake pressed the floor number, but Luke was still outside the elevator. Elevator door were about to close and I could see that Luke was running to catch up with us, Jake was smirking while watching Luke struggle with our luggage, but then Luke put his hand in between the door, making the elevator door open all over again. Jake huffed when he saw that we aren't in the elevator alone. I smiled looking at the ground it made me feel good when something wasn't going the way Jake planned and it was kind of cute watching him get angry, but it was scary nonsense. The elevator came to a stop and we got out.

Luke lead us to our room and when he opened the door I was in Aw.

The room was sooooo big. The carpet and the walls were all in yellow or gold color. On the left there was big king size bed covered in gold covers, there was a fireplace opposite the bed and above it was a big TV on the wall. Next to the Fireplace were door that lead to bathroom with big bath tube and Jacuzzi! I smiled just thinking about how relaxing it is to just lay in it and let the warm water relax your sore muscles, while you think about everything.

Next to the bed were another door that lead to balcony I walked and opened the door. The cold breeze brushed the hair out of my face and it gave me relaxing goosebumps. I smiled looking at the people below me. Each one of them heading their own way, while I'm here stuck with a kidnapper. My smile instantly feel when I remembered who I was with and that I was far away from home with only 10% of returning back. The door slammed shut making me jump in place. I turned around and saw Luke still standing by the door with Luggage while Jake was nowhere to be seen. That's when I heard the shower being turned on and I let a sigh of relief, finally alone. I walked to bed and sat on it. I moved my hand over the covers and they were so soft against my fingers. They moved so slowly against the covers that I had to lay on the bed and let out a sigh of happiness. At least I have a warm, soft, comfy bed.

Suddenly I felt somebody on the bed with me, I turned my head in the direction, making my neck hurt for a little bit. That's when a hand covered my mouth and I found my self laying on my back, with Luke on top of me.