Friends

Lucy's POV
I griped Natsu' hand and we walked inside.
I stared at the floor and Mira started talking.
"These are Natsu and Lucy!"-she smiled nicely.
People started whispering.
Gray's POV
Two people walked inside. The girl holding a guys hand. She looked shy which I found cute. The guy was Natsu and despite all of the girls having dream eyes at his body and him in general, he was serious and I didn't like him.
On the other hand all boys were looking at the hot shy Lucy girl. I have to admit I did too.
Mira told them to sit and Natsu started walking, Lucy behind him, holding his hand and not looking at anyone.
They sat at the very back with Lucy sitting next to the window and Natsu sitting next to her.
Mira told the class to calm down and sat on her place. The classes started and everyone would talk about the newcomers and trow glances at them.
Lucy was writing stuff down while Natsu just looked at her while leaning on the table in front of him.
*When the bell rang*
Lucy's POV
I looked at Natsu who passed out on the table from boredom. I giggled and then I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw Mira. She smiled and asked me to join her group for the lunch so me and Natsu could make some friends. I smiled and said-"sure"
"Great. Then I'll see you guys in the cafeteria"
I smiled and nodded.
She walked away and I turned to Natsu. I shook him and he opened his eyes looking at me.
"Mira called us to eat lunch with her and her friends."
He gave me a look and I nodded to assure him I'm okay with that.
We got up and walked to cafeteria him still tired
He wrapped his scarf around me and I smiled knowing he's just worring.

We got up and walked to cafeteria him still tiredHe wrapped his scarf around me and I smiled knowing he's just worring

We walked inside and the attention was on us.
Mira saw and called us.
We stood in front of the table as Mira introduced everyone. (Gray, Juvia, Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Lisanna)
I greeted everyone and Mira made a place for me to sit next to her and for Natsu to sit next to me.
No one's POV
Lucy started talking to the girls about normal stuff as Natsu went to get food. He came back as Gray looked at him wierdly. Natsu called Lucy and showed her the food he brought. She smiled and thanked him. They started eating slowly. Lucy tried a roll and mhmed at it.
"You have to try this"-she said as she brought one roll up to Natsus mouth. He putted it in his mouth and agreed.
Everyone were staring at them wierdly. When Lucy noticed she asked-"What?"
"Are you guys a thing?"-asked Mira.
Lucy giggled and nodded.
Everyone's jaws dropped.
"Why?"-asked Gray irritated.
Lucy smiled looking at her lap-"It's a long story."