Coffee Talks: Introduction

Welcome to our interview booklet - Coffee Talks!

Imagine, lining up for a cup of coffee (or tea, we don't discriminate) at your go-to café and lined up right in front of you is your favorite Wattpad author of all time.

What do you do?

Fainting and internal screaming aside, wouldn't it be great to sit down with that person and ask them all the questions you've always wanted to ask? Well, the Coffee Community is your wish granting factory.

Have you ever wondered how authors start writing a story or poem? In fact, what inspires a poet to write a poem? Is it based on pain or pleasure? Or do authors prefer to write in pencil or on their computer?

Every month, our team will post interviews with amazing authors and poets who are either well loved in the community or have stories that have personally touched us. We want to make this as interactive and diverse as possible, so feel free to suggest your favorites in the comment section as well! Our team will gladly go through them.

This little corner of Wattpad is your chance to see how the pages come to life, to hear about the ups and downs of writing and witness what truly inspires the beginning of an amazing story. This is also your sneak peek into the lives of your favorite authors or your to-be favorites. Get to know them in a candid way and ask them questions that you would ask your friends!

What the CoffeeCommunity wants to share is an experience with people, who have successfully shared their art on paper (well, on virtual paper) and bring them closer to you, their readers and fellow writers.

Don't let us do all the talking and asking. Blow up our comment section and tell us what you want to know about your favorite authors!

So what are you waiting for? Start naming those authors already!

Cheers,

The Coffee Community Team