3.4

Kylan sits up when the hotel room door opens, briefly checking his phone as it chime and seeing a message from the group chat he has set up with Ian and JR in. He had been asking them for their opinion about what he should do since Blair and Brad were no help.

"So, what's the verdict?" Brad speaks, standing in the middle of the room with his arms crossed as he waits for an answer.

"JR and Ian have said that they'll stay longer and hang out some more if I don't really want to leave just yet." Ky sighs, not fully answering the question because he is still unsure of what it is he wants to do – everyone basically leaving it up to him.

"Kylan, one question and this conversation is over. Are you so desperate to leave because of the article or because of Matthew?"

He thinks over his sister's question, already knowing the answer to that particular question all too well. "Both." He stubbornly answers.

The pair roll their eyes at the younger male before Brad leaves the room to presumably go and pack while Blair starts grabbing her own belonging from around the room and shoving them into her bag. Kylan does the same with his own belongings, after calling the airport and booking the remaining tickets so that they do not miss the opportunity as well as letting JR and Ian know what the verdict was in the end – they'll all be flying out tonight. Once everything is packed up, they go out for one last meal in the city before packing their bags into the car and meeting up with JR and Ian at their hotel to drive to the airport together.

-

Blair and Brad drop Kylan at his apartment – technically Bradley lives with him but the older male is going out with Blair for the evening and has said that he will probably crash at her place and see Kylan tomorrow – the place they stay when the Teen Wolf cast is in LA for filming at least. He waves to the pair as they drive off before heading inside, dropping his bags in his room and opening a few windows around the place to let some fresh air in. Once he is somewhat satisfied, he drops down onto the sofa and switches on the TV for some background noise, sighing contently at the fact that he is back in the city he loves the most. He has actually missed this apartment quite a lot while he was away for other work.

After sitting and enjoying the solitude for a while longer, he sends a text to both Dylan Sprayberry and Holland Roden to let them know that he is in LA and ask if they have any plans for the rest of the night. He hadn't seen the pair when he dropped by the Atlanta offices so he is assuming that they stayed in LA so they wouldn't have to fly back for the filming to start here. Ten minutes later, his phone chimes with a message, another following along not long after. Dylan says that he has plans but that he will probably drop by tomorrow, while Holland has let him know that she is on her way and she is bringing snacks with her.

-

@hollandroden: I've missed you, baby boy! 😘❤(Tagged: @KylanMonson)|@username: Aww, they're together again@username2: Did you travel to see him or the other way around??@username3: "Together"? "Again"?? @username@username: They used to date

(Tagged: @KylanMonson)
|
@username: Aww, they're together again
@username2: Did you travel to see him or the other way around??
@username3: "Together"? "Again"?? @username
@username: They used to date. Anyway, I meant together in the same place - not that I'm against them getting back together romantically @username3
@username4: Missed these two and their random ass selfies
@username5: You look so cute together
@username6: 😍
@dylansprayberry: You better take a selfie with me too or I'm leaving the pack @KylanMonson
@KylanMonson:  I missed you too, beautiful, and of course I will, pup @dylansprayberry and you can't leave the pack anyway because @tylerposey58 and @BradTHall will not be happy with you. @jrbourne may even be hired to hunt your ass down.
@username7: They make such a cute couple
@username8: This hurts because I know they're not dating but they look so good together
@username9: Ikr @username8 I mean, imagine the children they could have had together 😭
@BlairLMonson: You look like a total idiot little bro but at least you're having fun again @KylanMonson
@hollandroden: We're watching movies and playing truth or dare. Of course, we're having so much fun @BlairLMonson
@username10: Part of their current activities sounds like a recipe for disaster. Especially with these two
@username11: True @username10