Chapter 7: She Can't! [✔]

Edited 30.06.2016.

I have no idea what to write here... so!

Happy reading!!

Gajeel's P.O.V.

No, no, no! She can't die in one month. But one-sided love? Who is stupid enough to not love the small Shrimp? She's smart, beautiful, caring, loyal, forgiving. She's always there for me, for Bunny girl. She helps everyone. How stupid this guy must be for not loving the small Shrimp? I shook my head trying to get rid of these thoughts.

"No!" I yelled standing up. Everyone looked at me. I saw tears forming in Levy's eyes. "SHE CAN'T DIE! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! SHE STILL HAS HER WHOLE LIFE IN FRONT OF HER!" I walked towards the Gramps. The anger boiled my blood. I picked him up by his collar. "How can you say the she will die? Aren't you mad?" I whispered.

"Gajeel! Put the Master down!" I heard Erzas voice. It was emotionless. I turned my head to look at her. She wasn't crying. She didn't look sad.That made me even more angrier. I put down the Gramps.

"Don't you dare giving me that look! At least I'm showing my emotions, not like you. You know Erza, sometimes I think that you are a robot. How can you not be sad about this? Levy has helped us when Laxus attacked us! She helped when they switched their bodies" I pointed to Salamander, stripper and Bunny girl. I wasn't controlling my body. I was angry. Levy can't die. It looked like I was the only one caring about her. I was the only one who didn't want Levy to die.

"I'm not showing my emotions cause I don't want Levy to cry more! I don't want to make her feel worse. Cause you already did that!" I looked at Levy. The tears ran down like rivers. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Gajeel, please stop! I don't want you to be mad about my problems." she said. I felt bad for making her cry.

"How can I not be mad? I was the one who took you to the mission." I walked to her and crouched next to her. I made her look at me and whipped her tears away. I didn't care that behind me were the hole guild. I didn't care that Lily will tease me about this at home. All I cared about was to make Levy stop crying. "If I just payed more attention to you, you wouldn't have smelled that flower." I said in a softer voice. "It's all my fault." I said looking straight in her eyes.

"It's not your fault. I was too curious." I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I didn't care that everyone could see me like this. All I saw was Levy. All I wanted to do was make her stop crying. "Gajeel please don't cry. It's okay. One month is enough." her voice broke. I still had my arms on her face. I rubbed my thumbs over her cheeks.

"You're okay with..." I couldn't say that word. I still refused to believe that.

"With dying?" she asked with a sad smile. I nodded and felt my cheeks getting wetter and wetter. "Yeah. It's not like you'll forget me." I nodded. She smiled her warm smile and hugged me. I was a bit surprised, but I hugged her back. She held me with her small arms wrapped around my neck and my big arms wrapped around her small waist.She didn't let me go and I didn't want her to. Someone cleared their thought. I looked up and saw fish tails starring at me. I forgot about all of them. I sighed and pulled back. Her eyes were dry, cheeks stained with tears, but she didn't cry. I gave her a smile and whipped my tears away. I put my arm on he shoulders.

"Don't worry Shrimp. I'll fix this. You will live. I promise that." I said, kissed her forehead and walked out of the guild.

Levy's P.O.V.

 I hugged him. I don't know why I did that, but it broke my heart when I saw him cry about me. He hugged me too. I felt so safe in his arms. Like home. I loved his smell. I loved that his hair tickled my neck. I loved how his big hands wrapped my little waist. I loved that I disappeared in his hug. I loved how calm I felt in there. The tears stopped flowing. Someone cleared his thought. I think that that was Droy. Gajeel sighed and pulled back. He looked in my eyes, smiled at me and whipped away his tears and put his arms on my shoulders.

"Don't worry Shrimp. I'll fix this. You will live. I promise that." he said, kissed my forehead and walked out of the guild. I believed his words.

"I trust you will." I whispered and smiled.

Well. Did you like it? Sorry for the late update. I'll try updating every weekend. Maybe two chapters. I must finish this till the summer, cause I won't have internet where I'm going... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

 Anyway, hope you liked it. Bye!!