Chapter 7~ Part 2

Two months later we had returned back to Death city without any appearence from the mysterious guy. I was on my way to the Death Market when it started to rain. I better hurry. I thought to myself. I ran to the Death Market. As I ran around a corner I bumped into someone sending us both to the ground. I rubbed my head and looked at who I had run into. "CRONA! Oh jez, im sorry. I wasnt paying attention!" I said when I saw who it was. "No no, its fine I wasnt paying attention either." Crona said. I got up and then helped Crona up. "You havent seen Makka have you?" Crona asked. I shook my head. "She might be at her house with Soul. Why?" I replied. "I have to talk to her." Crona said. I nodded, smiled and waved goodbye to Crona as he walked away. After I was done at the market I walked home but i felt like I was being followed so I walked faster, but I was to slow. A kishin appeared and pinned me to the wall, causing me to drop my bags. "Give me your soul. Or I'll take it from you!" It said. At this point I got pissed cause I was just sick and tired of these mother of (Beep ^_^). I was gonna do whatever to kill that (Beep ^_^), So i kicked him in the (Beep ^_^) then turned my arms to scythes. "You know Im really sick and tired of all you (Beep ^_^) just walking around and killing everyone. Its annoying! WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE IN A (Beep ^_^) HOLE!" I yelled. (Okay okay okay im done with the beeps... maybe...) I leaped at him and cut him through. Then three more came out of the shadows. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU COMING FROM!" I yelled more angry then ever. I grit my teeth and they came closer. I ran towards them and tried to cut them but they dodged my attack and one of them grabbed me from behind. I struggled to get free but his grip was mettalic. I remembered Crona and thought hopefully he wasnt far away. "CRONA!!! CRONA HEL-" My scream was cut off by another one covering my mouth. Then I grabbed the guy behind me's coat and flipped him over me. When he let go I ran. No way I could take on all three of them. I looked behind me to make sure they werent following me, but... they were... I ran and ran I wasnt even paying attention to where I was going. I saw Kid's house and I ran up to the door and suprisingly the front door was unlocked. I ran inside and closed the door. Liz came around a corner and her eyes widened. "Rose what are you-" I shushed her and looked out the window and saw the three creeper guys ran past the house. I turned back around and said. "So whats up?" Liz did a facepalm and yelled at Kid. "KID! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" I couldnt help but blush... majorly. "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND." Kid yelled back and he came around the corner blushing like I was. "H- Hey Rose. What are you doing here?" Kid asked. "Running from pshycos who wanna eat my soul. The usual." I said. Kid and I laughed. "Are they gone?" Kid asked looking behind me and out the window. I let out a small laugh and said. "Yea there gone." Then I heard a clap of thunder and it started to rain. I looked out the window and cursed under my breath. "You can stay here if you want. Just untill the rain goes away." Liz said poking her head out from behind the wall. I looked at Kid and he nodded. "I'll make some tea." Kid said as he dissapeared around the corner. Liz motioned for me to come sit by her on the couch and I did. We watched Tv untill Kid came back with three cups of tea. After I felt the tea take affect as I grew tired. Liz looked at me then smiled. "COMING PATTY!" She lied as she got up and ran into the other room. "PATTY DIDNT C-" Kid facepalmed. I giggled and rested my head on Kid's chest. "Kid... I have a confession..." I said blushing a little. "Yes?" "I love you." I said blushing a little more. Kid cupped my chin and made me look at him. "Me too." He said smiling. Then he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. My blush fadded away as I kissed him back. Then I rested my head back on his chest, and soon I felt my eyes slowly close. (HAHAHAHAH! IM SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER!! Sorry about the creepy part in the middle. hahah thats what she said. I'll update soon!)