I. No Exit

LA, California
Friday, June 17

"Babe, no for the last time, we're not going to Red lobster again." I sighed, putting my arm through my denim jacket.

"Christopher please, that's my favorite restaurant, you know that."

I looked over at me fiancé, and of course she was giving me the pleading eyes.

"I'm tired of sea food." I groaned.

I could hear her heels tapping on the floor as she inched closer to me.

Pressing her petite body up against mines, she grabbed my face. "Just one last time..." she said lowly.

I looked in her eyes and she was giving me that look.

I knew that look...

She then slid her hand down my chest, reaching down, grabbing him.

Following along, I gripped her back end.

"If we go to red lobster one last time, I have something for you tonight..." she smiled up at me.

I bit my lip. "Oh is that right...""

"Mhmmmmm" she hummed.

"Alright, red lobster it is." I gave in.

She kissed my lips, before turning around to walk off. "I thought so.. let's go."

I smacked her ass and admired her beautiful silhouette.

The way her jeans hugged her body.... god.

Any nigga would be lucky to have something so gorgeous, but that property is owned.

Just as I was about to grab her ass again, the national weather service alert sounded through the house, including our phones.

We both looked at the television in unison.

"The national weather services has issued a tornado watch for the following cities.

San Francisco
San Diego
Sacramento
Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Santa Barbara
Oakland
Long Beach-"

I quickly turned the tv off. "Fuck that, let's go."

Rih frowned at me. "What? Are you serious?"

I nodded. "Yes, we're not canceling our date, we're already ready. Besides, those warnings are never true anyway. Look outside, it's fine." I said, pulling the curtain open.

"Ok, just because it's sunny doesn't mean it won't happen Chris. Red lobster can wait."

I kissed my teeth. "Babe, we'll be fine I promise. A few hours and we'll be back home. Don't worry."

"I guess." She sighed, grabbing her clutch and walking towards the door.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, following her out.

"Can we at least take the Range Rover today? I'm tired of cramming in that Lamborghini, I'm claustrophobic." Rihanna asked.

"Yeah, that's cool."

I found the Range Rover key on my key ring and unlocked the door.

When we got in I took a moment to appreciate what I had.

I just looked, Examining her.

She looked up at me and frowned. "What? Is there something wrong with my makeup?" She reached for the sun visor mirror, but I grabbed her hand, stopping her.