The Arrival

(This is a story Purdy_Queen123 made up. All rights go to her.) 

"It's been, 84 years.. and I can still smell the fresh paint, the china has never been used, the sheets have never been slept in, Titanic was called, the ship of dreams, it was, it really was.." ~ Old Rose..   ~Rose Dewitt Bukater~  

 Um.. Hello.. I'm Rose Dowson, I am 18 years old.. 

I am going on this ship called the Titanic today.. so I have to make my info quick.. um..

My life, is royalty I just love it.. Erm.. my fiance is Cal.. 

Small info, sorry. Gotta go, mum is calling, gotta board the Titanic, BYE!!!!!

~Ashley Purdy~

 Hello........ you all should know who I am... or not... I really don't give a fuck...

Anywhore, I'm a poor dude, leaving Ireland with my best friend Andy, well, we aren't leaving yet.. we don't have any tickets to

get onto the Titanic, :D Laugh my ass off, Titanic.. Tit anic.. :D 

Didn't see that coming did ya?

Erm.. I dunno what else to say here... 

WAIT! Never Mind..

I'm gonna go play some poker now, see if I can get 2 tickets... BYE BITCHES/WHORES!! ~Prologue~ ~84 years later~ 

I was doing pottery, when I heard on the TV, someone was talking about the diamond the heart of the ocean, but then they found the drawing that I remember.. 

"What is it?" My granddaughter Lizzie asked.

"Turn that up dear.." I said.

Lizzie turned the volume up, and I listened closely then they said to call if you know anything about it, and I grabbed the telephone and called them up.. 

~Calvin's P.O.V~

"Hey Calvin!" Marcus called.

"Yea?" I asked.

"You got a call.." Marcus said.

"Marcus, we're launching don't you see the thing in the air?" I asked.

"Trust me buddy, you wanna take this call." Marcus said. 

Then we walked over to the phone, and he said. "You wanna speak up, she's kind of old. Her name is Rose Calvert." 

"Great.." I said, "Hello, this is Calvin, how can I help you Mrs. Calvert?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I was just wondering, if you had found the heart of the ocean yet Mr. Loveid." She said. I looked shocked at Marcus, 

"Told you, you wanted to take the call." 

"Alright, you have my attention Rose. Can you tell me who the women in the picture is?" I asked.

"Oh yes, the women in the picture is me.." 

~1~ Me, my mother, and Cal we're here to board Titanic, it's the biggest ship I have ever seen.. 

"So this is the ship, they say is unsinkable?" Mother said/asked.

"It is unsinkable, God himself could not sink this ship." Cal said.

Then me and mother began walking towards 1st class entrance, and I saw Cal following along. And I made sure I had my coat and Cal was carrying it for me, and I laughed, and continued walking..

We got to the 1st class entrance, and we walked onto the dock, and mother told the man who we are. And we went to our rooms. 

~Ashley's P.O.V~