All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved

© 2016 IvyKnightWP All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Ivy Knight.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK

The content in this story is not made to offend any person and/or religion. This is a fictional piece of writing any similarities to any events, and person living or dead is purely coincidental.

***

DEDICATION

Sometimes the best decisions are the hardest to

make and commit to. This book is for those

who know what it's like to sacrifice your own

happiness for the sake of others. You'll learn

that it's okay and that it's worth it.

********

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey guys, I'm just going to start with saying thank you! Thank you for even considering to read this. You have no idea how happy it makes me feel!

I am not by any means a professional author. My work will not be appreciated by a lot of people and that's okay, I understand but that doesn't mean you have to hate on me. Writing is just a passion of mine. There will be grammar, spelling, punctuation etc... issues (I will try my best to keep them minor). Please forgive me for those and feel free to respectfully point them out by commenting.

The whole book will be set in Riley's POV unless, otherwise stated at the start of the chapter.

Any rude or discriminating comments will be deleted. Please be respectful to others.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Contains mature language and explicit scenes/details.

I do not take reading requests so please do not comment asking me to read your book (I will delete those).

Please do not promote your books on here. I will delete any comments in which people are promoting their own books.

No cast will be chosen for this book. I want you guys to imagine yourselves and the people around you as the characters.

SMUT - This book is NOT rated mature so DO NOT EXPECT detailed sex scenes.

BE SAFE!
NONE OF THIS PROMOTES UNPROTECTED SEX OR INTERCOURSE / SEXUAL FAVOURS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED.

REREADERS - Thank you so much for the love and the support and rereading the book that you loved it so much! I really appreciate it, but please do not leave spoilers in the comment section because it will ruin a first time reader's experience. Thank you!

There is NO SEQUEL to this book.

*********

CONTACT

I'm easily reachable on any of the accounts below. If you just need someone to talk to, don't be scared and just hmu! Don't be sad if I don't reply right away. It sometimes just takes me a while to reply.

Email
IvyKnightWP@gmail.com

*********

ENJOY!

Vote-Comment-Follow-Share!