[Osonatsu-san OC] Reika Miyahara

Name: Reika Miyahara (れいか 宮原)

Gender: Female

Age: early 20s

Birthday: October 9

Height: 171 cm

Job: Patissiere

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Sign: Libra

Voice Actor: Haruka Tomatsu

Likes: pastry, dresses, Nyaa-chan, flowers, baking, ribbons, laces

Dislikes: excessive flirts, spiders, snakes, chores

Personality: 

Reika is a rather gentle girl with a touch of sweetness, and is sometimes shown to be somewhat passive-aggressive during some idiotic situations. She also has a casual and carefree kind of behavior, as she tends to hit off with her friends with a quite informal and friendly comportment.

Background: 

Reika never had much troubles in her childhood other than loneliness of being an only child. Among the former jobs her father used to work in, Reika took the most interest in his pastry work. She grew fond of baking cakes, and has recently achieved her dream of owning a pastry shop.

Relationships:

Canon Characters:

Osomatsu Matsuno: At first, Reika wasn't too fond of Osomatsu since he tended to flirt with her often (which she didn't like). It didn't help that he randomly called out her name by accident on a day when they haven't even met yet. However, Reika grew to become fond of his childishness and carefreeness - and protectiveness over the people he cared about -, and ends up falling for him at one point. 

Karamatsu Matsuno: As nice as he is, Reika always feels uncomfortable whenever he makes a painful remark or anything of the sort. Not really hateful with how painful he is, just... uncomfortable. They are on pretty okay terms, though.

Choromatsu Matsuno: He was the first matsu Reika met, which was sometime after a Nyaa-chan meet-and-greet. They quickly became best friends, and share their crazy obssessions over Nyaa-chan - though Choromatsu would always beat Reika to it when it comes to his obsession. It's not often you don't see them hanging out with each other whenever Reika is around.

Ichimatsu Matsuno: Due to his distant behavior, Reika and Ichimatsu do not talk to each other often. However, they are still on pretty ok terms, as Reika sometimes talk to Ichimatsu and gives him some sardines and fish crackers.

Jyushimatsu Matsuno: Reika and Jyushimatsu's relationship is the usual cute friendship you'd expect between the two of them. Other than those times Jyushimatsu frightens Reika a bit by abusing a person or two (who is usually Ichimatsu).

Todomatsu Matsuno: They're somewhat shopping buddies...? Reika finds his girliness and surprisingly not-so-high fashion sense a bit strange, but she gets along well with Todomatsu. Sometimes you may see them discussing about cute dresses together or something.

Totoko Yowai: Reika haven't really met her, but has seen her before. She does admit that Totoko is cute, and comes to her fish shop every now and then to buy some good fish. 

Dekapan: As much as how good and reliable of a scientist Reika acknowledges Dekapan to be, she finds him odd to take care of dog "children" that she unfortunately had to babysit before.

OCs:

Misaki Kotegawa: He and Reika have been friends for at least a year now, having the kind of friendship where they tended to get along well and sometimes have Reika pointing out Misaki's silly conducts. This especially includes his obsession over Karamatsu, which Reika is so far the only person who knows about it. 

Manami Kimura: Reika and Manami's friendship isn't really known in detail, but it's not like they talk to each other much anyway; they live in separate dimensions, after all.

Yougeu Tae: Yougeu is Reika's best (and only) pastry buddy. They met at Yougeu's pastry shop, and with their shared interests, they quickly hit it off as friends.

Koharu Airun: Nothing much is known about Reika and Koharu's friendship.

Akio Kotegawa: Due to Akio's nonstop flirting with her, Reika honestly dislikes him. At the point these two are at now, they're technically an unofficial comedy duo. People like Akio are literally the reason Reika has a paper fan to bring whenever they're around.

Minako Hattori: Nothing much is known about Reika and Minako's friendship, though they don't talk to each other much anyway due to living in separate dimensions.

Manilla Pamyu: Reika first met Manilla when Jyushimatsu introduced his new girlfriend to her (and his brothers?). Reika and Manilla are very good friends, and they often hang out with each other (though not as much as Reika and Choromatsu, and later Reika and Osomatsu as well).

Trivia:

-Reika has been a Nyaa-chan fan for at least 2 years now.

-Reika has a complex of wanting to always be pretty, but it's not extreme.

-While she's not really a fan of children, Reika does enjoy reading to them.

-She doesn't remember it, but Reika has visited the Matsunos before back in elementary school (Osomatsu-kun, at the time when the Matsunos turned their house into a shaved-ice shop for a hot day). Not that she stayed long anyway, since it quickly went wrong.

-Reika was in line when Osomatsu ruined Choromatsu's meet-and-greet time with Nyaa-chan.

-Despite her surname, which means "plain of the shrine," she's not religious (her father is).

-She's not yet aware she's a cm taller than the matsus.

-Reika's hairclip is not a rectangle, but rather a circle. It works like a normal hairclip, so please don't get confused.

-Reika's hairclip was also given by a currently distant friend, so that's why Reika wears it.