Halloween Time!

It Was Halloween Morning And Max and Harvey Were Getting Ready For School!
Max Got Into The Shower While Harvey Went To Have Breakfast ....
10 Min Later .....

MAX GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!!
Yelled  Harvey ...
Ok, Ok ... Geez Bro ..
Max Got Out Of The Shower In Just A Towel Covering up His "Parts" ... While Harvey Saw Him, He Felt a Bit Weird🧐 But he Stood Up And Went To Take A Shower ...

15 minutes later ...
Ok Kids! Time to Go To School!
Everyone Got Their Backpacks And Got in The Van! .....
At School
Max and Harvey Got Out Of The Car And They Got In Shock .... They Totally Forgot That Today was Halloween and That They Were Supposed to Bring a Costume To School!
They Told Their Mom To Bring Them Something But Her Mom said that she was too busy to do it 😒 So the Kids Got In School With Their BORING and Uncomfortable Uniforms While Everyone Else Was Wearing their Incredible Costumes.

After School

When the Twins Got Home, They Went Directly into Their Room To Change into Their Ghost Costumes! They Made Them With Some Old Bed Sheets And Just Made Eye Trims And 2 Arm Trims
While They Were Getting Changed Max Started to Get His Shirt And Everything Off .. Except for Underwear, And there it was again ... Harvey Felt a Shimmering Feeling While Looking At His Brother!? He Was Confused ... So He Just Shaked His head and Got Changed as well. The Twins Didn't Knew What To Do ... Put Their Clothes On And Then Their Costumes Of Just Underwear And Their Costumes ..... Max Decided To Go Rebel And Go In His Undies (No One will see Them) Said Max To Harvey ... But Harvey Felt Insecure So He Just Put some Light Color Clothes On And Put On His Costume ...

 But Harvey Felt Insecure So He Just Put some Light Color Clothes On And Put On His Costume

10 Min Later
The Twins Went To have some Food ... Harvey took out his Costume And So Did Max ... But He Just Covered His Undies With The Bed Sheet!
They Had Some Alfreda Pasta With Chicken! Leo's Favourite ( The Twins Little Brother )
....
It Was Already 5:00 PM .. The Twins Were Going Out With Their Friends At 6:00 For Trick Or Treat so They Just Sat There Watching Movies In Their Costumes. 

5:53

Ding Dong.....

The Twins hear The Doorbell and run to the door, It is Ethan, Dooby and All of their British Friends, ready to go T or T said Dooby? Yeah! 

MOM WE ARE LEAVING

OK !!!!!

So There They Go Trick Or Treating ... House on House, And they Already Have Their Pillow Cases Packed with Candy, So All The Gang Went to McDonald's For Some Dinner.

7 min Later...

They Arrive at McDonald's. They See Many People with their costumes too, so they don't feel weird anymore :)    Max Orders a Double Bacon Burger Meal and Harvey orders a 12 pack of chicken nuggets meal ... They went to get their Drinks and then sat on the table with their friends. 

Max totally forgot that he didn't have any clothes inside of his costume.  WHAT AM I GONNA DO !! asked max in his head ... so he just thought in eating below the costume, even tho it looked weird.

30 Min Later ( 11:17 pm) 

The Twins Said Goodbye to their Friends and went in the van because their mother has just arrived for them. 

When they get home they go to their room to change into their "pajamas" When Max took out his costume, he banded over to pick it up and accidentally touched Harvey's naked butt. Harvey Didn't sais anything, he just kept changing like if nothing happened ... but something did happed. 

He felt that ticklish feeling again and this time it was really ticklish.

The Boys went to Bed in Their Pijama Pants and socks, Max Fell To sleep really easily. but Harvey Tried to figure out what that feeling was. 

...

This Is My First Episode, Hope You Like It.