Prince!Russia x Fem!Princess!Reader-The Runaway Princess

Lithuania-Toris Laurinaitis
Russia-Ivan Braginsky

(Y/n)-Your name
(Fa/n)-Father's name
(Mo/n)-Mother's name
(St/m)-Step mother
(E/c)-Eye colour's name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
(K/n)-Kingdom name
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V.
A long time ago in a kingdom far, far away there lived a beautiful princess. She was loved by all who met her and throughout the land she was loved by everyone. The people dreamed of the day that she would find a prince and marry. It would be celebrated by all.

However that isn't what happened. As Queen (Mo/n) died King (Fa/n) was made to remarry due to the kingdom falling into poverty. It worked well up until King (Fa/n) died under mysterious circumstances. This left princess (Y/n) alone with her step mother who was cruel and harsh.

Princess (Y/n) sits in her room looking over the kingdom and the ocean which blends into the horizon.

"I wonder if I can ever escape from here." She whispers to herself

In another room of the castle there is Queen (St/m) meeting with the king of Russia Ivan Braginsky. King Ivan is just a few years older than Princess (Y/n) and a marriage between them would further both their kingdoms.

"So King Ivan, would you take my stepdaughters hand in marriage?" The queen asks, sitting back into her chair and sipping some tea

"Da, If she vill have me." Ivan agrees, nodding

(Russia:Da-Yes)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I look out the window as I'm filled with anxiety, my step mother told me that my life would change in a few days and I don't know why. If it's something she's planning then it can't be good. Apparently some king from a neighbouring country is coming today so right now they are in the conference room.

You know what, I want to find out what's going on. I step out of my chair and sneak out of my room. I tip-toe past the stair case and over to the conference room. The door is open a little and I peak inside to see an extremely tall man with short blond hair and blue eyes. He has as a light pink scarf, a long brown coat with the ends of green pants sticking out and black boots.

"So you are willing to marry my daughter, that is excellent." My step mother says sipping on her tea "I can organise a wedding soon and out kingdoms will be joined."

WHAT?! HOW FUCKING DARE SHE! SETTING ME UP WITH SOME RANDOM PERSON WHEN SHE KNOWS I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED!

Ok I need to calm down, I need to think this through before I do anything rash. I continue listing to try and pick up more information.

"Well King Ivan, I think both our countries will prosper with the marriage, I hope my step daughter isn't to annoying or stupid for you." My step mother smirks

I gasp quietly as I realise who he is. King Ivan, from Russia, the biggest kingdom and country in the world. My step mother wants me to marry him? She didn't even fucking ask me! No way in hell. I need to get out of here.

I accidentally lean on the door and it freaks open a tiny bit. My step mother didn't hear but Ivan did. His blue eyes meet my (e/c) ones and my breath catches in my throat. He smiles softly but I don't smile back.

"Vould your daughter want to meet me?" He asks turning to my step mother

"No, she can wait until the wedding." (St/m) replies "I thank you once again for choosing to marry my daughter, I wish you happiness."